Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 39

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just  watch the news abt mumbai  blast I hope U all are fine Edited by sanroy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.

OMG I can't believe you compared Kat to Madhubala !!! 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways Jaise Jiski soch ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope Kat gets a National Award for her item song Sheila ki Jawaani ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeap I did and u were smart Alec to decipher thatπŸ‘ and this is half way to acceptance of her acting skills by youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeap Katrina will the National and All other awards for her acting and hey even dancing if they want to. Like they say more the merrierEmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Hey Ismail, how are u? and why were u missing?
Usman STOP taking Anita's ghost act seriously that u disappear randomly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Feels like an odd pair , Kat and SRK ?? πŸ˜•

Best PairπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
Oye Usman😑 who is Anushka?
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Ishan, Sweta...u guys ok na? πŸ˜•
These stupid blasts and the ugly terrorists. May they rot in hell!!
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

Best PairπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
Oye Usman😑 who is Anushka?

oyee  tum anushka ko nhi janti????
 the gal who is rab nay bana di jodi and  band baja barat
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@ Lavs , Oh no you misinterpreted what I meant to say , I meant to say that Kat can be given a National Award for her item number , bechari ko at least 1 national award to mile kyuki acting mein toh usko national award milne se raha !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And btw she was the only person who said that even Item numbers should be given national awards !! 🀣 Anyways ! πŸ˜›

@ Usu
Anushka and SRK too is an odd pairing and Anushka is a good actress I should say !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ MB and Ismail

Hey  MB and Ismu , me and Sweta are fine , thanks a lot for the concern !!! πŸ€—

Ishan. thumbnail
Sweta says Hi to all. She is safe and fine. She says her PC has crashed and hence she is not able to use it. But she will be online soon as she misses everyone on the CC ! πŸ˜›
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sweta says Hi to all. She is safe and fine. She says her PC has crashed and hence she is not able to use it. But she will be online soon as she misses everyone on the CC ! πŸ˜›

FInally some news about her.. i was worried for her... chalo  i hope her pc gets well soon πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@ MB and Ismail

Hey  MB and Ismu , me and Sweta are fine , thanks a lot for the concern !!! πŸ€—

So glad to hear it. πŸ€—

Good to know!! πŸ€—
Ishan. thumbnail
So guys anybody going to watch Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara or Harry Potter ?? Half of my friends want to watch Harry Potter and the other half ZNMD , so what do you think which is a better choice ?? πŸ˜›