Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Usman,vote for any 10 banners you like most. Dont get so worked up, you wont be fined for your choiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishan, repeating againπŸ˜† Katrina ACTs well otherwise why wld she get so many good offers. She has worked hard to reach where she is.😳 Just give her an open mindπŸ˜› I know its tough when she beats your favπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

OH rain great, saw in the news! Mumbai thehar gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and so on. Oh yeah lot of things for BMC tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realitybites

Usman,vote for any 10 banners you like most. Dont get so worked up, you wont be fined for your choiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohh really i wont be fined... phir theek hai main abhi vote kar k aaya πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
THanks Usman, remember the winner banner is the one you will be seeing oftenπŸ˜† Hey why are u regulars missing? is it becoz I am here?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

THanks Usman, remember the winner banner is the one you will be seeing oftenπŸ˜† Hey why are u regulars missing? is it becoz I am here?πŸ˜†

Lavs u are so smart πŸ˜† JK..πŸ˜†
btw where is swetu these days?? she is hardly seen😳
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ishan, repeating againπŸ˜† Katrina ACTs well otherwise why wld she get so many good offers. She has worked hard to reach where she is.😳 Just give her an open mindπŸ˜› I know its tough when she beats your favπŸ˜†.

OH rain great, saw in the news! Mumbai thehar gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and so on. Oh yeah lot of things for BMC tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lavs me too repeating again , Katrina CAN'T ACT , well to gaya well mein !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is getting offers only because of her good looks ! That's what I feel. πŸ˜›

realitybites thumbnail
Usman> Yes I am smart😎, dekha aaj tumne bhi akhir pehchan liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishan>Bah bah bah, yada yada yada...πŸ₯±πŸ€£πŸ€£  Katrina does act very well. She is good looking and good actress just like MB😳 It happens when you are in denial🀣🀣

Edited by realitybites - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
just read that Yash CHopra is directing a movie (after veer zaara) it has SRK-kat-Anushka.. i m really looking frwrd to it...
Ishan. thumbnail

Usman> Yes I am smart😎, dekha aaj tumne bhi akhir pehchan liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishan>Bah bah bah, yada yada yada...πŸ₯±πŸ€£πŸ€£  Katrina does act very well. She is good looking and good actress just like MB😳 It happens when you are in denial🀣🀣

OMG I can't believe you compared Kat to Madhubala !!! 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways Jaise Jiski soch ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope Kat gets a National Award for her item song Sheila ki Jawaani ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

just read that Yash CHopra is directing a movie (after veer zaara) it has SRK-kat-Anushka.. i m really looking frwrd to it...

Feels like an odd pair , Kat and SRK ?? πŸ˜•

Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Feels like an odd pair , Kat and SRK ?? πŸ˜•

who is gonna watch them... i m excited about anushka πŸ˜πŸ˜†