Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: realitybites

Ishan secretly watches all saas-bahu soaps in order to know more about his books!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Nah his Mom keeps an eye on him!!🀣

Yeah for some strange reason in order to show Priya a simple girl, you need not make her wear tacky clothes. We dont want glamourous clothes or designer stuff but real life woman who is educated and making  a living on her own.

I did see How I met...I found it ok I watched CastleπŸ˜† Its fairly ok. Everybody loves Raymond is hilarious🀣 Did see the "Angry family one!🀣🀣🀣

Yeah I agree with Ishan.. till now BALH is not a typical saas-bahu soap.. till some time till it reach there.. first let Ram and Priya get married then lets see what Ekta Maata do... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Hopefully they will concentrate on Newly weds and their journey more than chillar party aka side characters... πŸ˜† In the BALH forum side characters are called Chillar Party... 🀣

Lavs.. I mean Priya clothes do not look tacky.. they seem fine or rather simple to me.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† which is Ok I mean.. Girls do wear simple clothes as well. Waise her all salary is gone to house and her sisters and mom's demands.. so bechari kidhar se khudh ke liye clothes kharidi karegi... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have heard about Castle a lot.. is it a game show or a regular show? Yeah.. Love ELR. Superb!!! though dont get to watch much. When is Angry Family timings? Never heard of it.. will surely catch it if feasible... 😊

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: realitybites

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†phir kya hai? Saas is step Mom-Niharika and Priya is BahuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok u can say its the same age grp Saas-Bahu riftπŸ˜†

LOL @ same age group Saas-Bahu rift... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well yeah.. Niharika does seem same age as Ram at least.. no way she looks step mom.. I find it funny that Ram calls her mom.. feels so weird... πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sweta01

LOL @ same age group Saas-Bahu rift... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well yeah.. Niharika does seem same age as Ram at least.. no way she looks step mom.. I find it funny that Ram calls her mom.. feels so weird... πŸ˜†

Exactly when for the first time I saw Ram calling her mom , I was so puzzled !! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah same age Saas Bahu aur BetaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I read it in newspaper and they commented its surprising why  Eva Grover ( Niharika) agreed to play the role. SHe isnt so old and doesnt look old too.
Castle is a crime based show, the lead man is called Castle and he is awriterpπŸ˜† who has a teen daughter. He is having feelings for the NYPD cop Kate with whom he solves cases.
SwetaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Angry family was one of the episodes of Everybodes..Raymond. It was hilariousπŸ˜†. What is "how I met your mother" based on?
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Does anybody watch Just Dance ??πŸ˜›
realitybites thumbnail
Nope Ishan, I did catch it for a few secs once in a while but its too much drama for me and after dose of DID, its monotonous. I did catch AB interview today on CNN-IBN and he was good today, very friendly and relaxed.He shared interesting facts abt the shooting during his movies. Did u know the famous drunken scene in AAA was shot without Manmohan Desai being presentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Also the dance in Don-Khaike pan benaraswala had some steps inspired from Abhishek dancing to the tune at the setπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Amitabh said Abhishek danced sideways!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hello guys how are you all
realitybites thumbnail
πŸ€—Hey Welcome back Ismail. So whats the new at ur end?
You know Monu left and following her Raju too.So its mostly Sweta, Ishan, Usman and me here.
ANy show u watching these days?
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but why did monu and  raju left????
is it temporary or they leave for permenent basis???/
 no yar i domt watch any show
realitybites thumbnail
Monu says there is hardly anyone in CC and so she is active on her social networking site. SHe said its temporary. Raju went becoz Monu leftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Koi mazedar baat batao!😳