Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣🀣Have u watched the show Family Guy!! 🀣🀣oh my its devilish! it comes on Zee cafe. I happened to see just 2 epi's, I think u will like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh no I haven't watched it but since you insist I will watch it ! πŸ˜› Do you watch So you think you can dance ? on AXN ?
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

That's great , my mom used to watch it , what a OTT show with vamps and villains trying to trouble Parvati and Parvati fighting like a superwoman !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways I like Saakshi Tanwar , she is a great actress !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Super woman🀣🀣 oh my, I dread what wld she look like ( taking inspiration from superman)🀣🀣. I find her sutiable for the role of Priya but do wish her clothes are not so outlandish and why does she keep her hair pulled aside?πŸ˜•
realitybites thumbnail

Oh no I haven't watched it but since you insist I will watch it ! πŸ˜› Do you watch So you think you can dance ? on AXN ?

Nope I havent seen it but recollect having seen its adv on a channel,dont think it was AXN, does it air on any other channel too
Ishan. thumbnail
Her character is being portrayed like that just to show how down to earth the girl is !! πŸ˜› I am sure once she is married she will be given a makeover !!

As far as I know SYTYCD is telecast on AXN only, haven't seen any other channel broadcasting it in India !! πŸ˜•
realitybites thumbnail

Her character is being portrayed like that just to show how down to earth the girl is !! πŸ˜› I am sure once she is married she will be given a makeover !!

As far as I know SYTYCD is telecast on AXN only, haven't seen any other channel broadcasting it in India !! πŸ˜•

I understand but just wanted clothes to be more like normal people, not deliberately tacky. Honestly they shdnt give  a makeover but well Ekta will turn her into a bahu🀣 with the jewelry and all. Unless she throws them out of the Kapoor empireπŸ˜† 

On SO you...I am not sure Ishan, perhaps it was a promo adv on Channel V or something becoz I dont watch AXN.
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

I understand but just wanted clothes to be more like normal people, not deliberately tacky. Honestly they shdnt give  a makeover but well Ekta will turn her into a bahu🀣 with the jewelry and all. Unless she throws them out of the Kapoor empireπŸ˜† 

On SO you...I am not sure Ishan, perhaps it was a promo adv on Channel V or something becoz I dont watch AXN.

I agree the clothes shouldn't be deliberately tacky πŸ‘πŸΌ So any other shows you watch , I dont know why but I have started watching Sony Channel shows these days , X factor , CID and sometimes this Bade Ache !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yeah and I like Aadalat too !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail

I agree the clothes shouldn't be deliberately tacky πŸ‘πŸΌ So any other shows you watch , I dont know why but I have started watching Sony Channel shows these days , X factor , CID and sometimes this Bade Ache !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yeah and I like Aadalat too !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you😳. I sometimes catch up with Chandragupta and other than this I watch the reruns of Frasier, Everybody loves RaymondπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok I did watch Adalat and it wld have been so much more watchable if they wld allow the other lawyer winning at times or scoring brownie points, just a bit closer to real life. NO lawyer can WIN everytime, rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the way they show plastic surgery!! so ektaish!!🀣🀣
Ishan. thumbnail
Lol at ektaish !! 🀣🀣🀣 Oh Chandragupta , I dont like historical shows ! πŸ˜• Haven't heard about the other 2 shows, hardly watch any English series !! About adalat I agree , KD winning the case every time does seem monotonous !! πŸ˜›
realitybites thumbnail

Lol at ektaish !! 🀣🀣🀣 Oh Chandragupta , I dont like historical shows ! πŸ˜• Haven't heard about the other 2 shows, hardly watch any English series !! About adalat I agree , KD winning the case every time does seem monotonous !! πŸ˜›

They are old comedy shows shown on Prime CBS and Love CBS. On star world/Zcafe- I did try to watch GLee and How I met your mother but for some reason didnt like them. There was this detective show too but I forgot its nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

WOw a lucky day! u agree with me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo will go to sleep now, tom is an imp day. GOod night