Originally posted by: Usman.

harry potter... ewww i dont like him at all

Have you ever tried to read his books???? Ya Aiwein bol rahe ho... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

Have you ever tried to read his books???? Ya Aiwein bol rahe ho... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

awein bol raha hu πŸ˜† .. i mean agar mujhey pasand ho ga tab hi toh i will try to read his books... πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awein bol raha hu πŸ˜† .. i mean agar mujhey pasand ho ga tab hi toh i will try to read his books... πŸ˜†

Laga hi tha ki tum Aiwein hi bol rahe the... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† aare without reading how you will know whether you like those books or not... 😲 πŸ˜†
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lavs everything is going on fine !! πŸ˜› You say whats up ??

@ Sweta

HP movies , I think I had seen all movies till the 4th edition !! Then I just lost interest !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweta01

Laga hi tha ki tum Aiwein hi bol rahe the... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† aare without reading how you will know whether you like those books or not... 😲 πŸ˜†

have u seen anita in real life.. but still u call her bhootni and what not... so, in this way i can also call HP series crap 🀣
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Lavs everything is going on fine !! πŸ˜› You say whats up ??

@ Sweta

HP movies , I think I had seen all movies till the 4th edition !! Then I just lost interest !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL.. In the first line.. instead of fine I read fire... 🀣 🀣 🀣

@ HP movies.. I have seen none... πŸ˜› I have just read books till 4th edition.. but now all forgotten so should restart from first and complete them... πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

have u seen anita in real life.. but still u call her bhootni and what not... so, in this way i can also call HP series crap 🀣

Uff Usman.. Anita photo aur real life main different lagati hai kya... πŸ˜† Yes You Said It!! The Truth... πŸ‘ She definately looks different cos make up laga ke she becomes this somewhat presentable beautiful girl... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but without makeup she is BHOOTANI... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 Photo dekha na.. baas dekh liya usako.. magar books ka aaisa nahi hai.. seeing the cover you cannot know how good the book is... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Sweta, the last of HP movie is releasing on 15th here but they say u never know JKR may continue with Harry's kids!πŸ˜† BTW I havent read any of the books and neither do I have the time toπŸ˜† but I saw HP movies on HBO. Hence I wrote abt it.

Ishan, nothing much just busy with work and trying for something new.

Usman and his fascination with bhoots nowπŸ˜† Ismail wld have pulled his leg badlyπŸ˜† Where is he?
Autumnn thumbnail
Just saw Saas Bina Sasural today's episode which is yet to be telecast tonight.. hehe.. it has been uploaded by setindia on their channel.. saw it on the forum and saw it.. haha.. crazy sony πŸ˜›