Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

lolss no. but this film was promoted in her show ..πŸ˜†

today i watched ragini mms...the later half is bit scary...

haha.. well Bhootani ke show main Bhoot ka picture promote hi hoga na... πŸ˜›

I thought you had watched that movie before too? πŸ˜•

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Monu> Thats so funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why are u leaving ?
Sweta> I too saw few epi of bade ache... its nice only& wld be better if they tone down step mom of RK. I dont like the leads much but still they are playing their part well.
Usman> You totally into bhoot these daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan> How's ur roving eye doing?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I knew it if Monu goes, Raju goes and if Raju goes ..Ishan goesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so what happens to the CC?
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Lavs !! My eyes are not roving !! They are just roving over various books which I have to read for my exams !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wont let Kaju baby and Monu leave the CC !! πŸ˜›
Autumnn thumbnail
LOL Lavs.. Pinku leaves toh Raju leaves yeah... 😑 but Ishan wont leave.. I think.. haha.. he will just sing for his Kaju baby to come back.. and hopefully kaju baby will wait for his Chand baba... πŸ˜›

And I am hoping Pinku will come back... 😳

Yeah Blah is going kind of good nowadays... 😊 Lets see what future track holds.. It is Ekta serial so one never know.. haha...

Ishan does your eyes rove... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Usman is just totally into one Bhoot.. i.e. Bhootani Anita... he even wants Bhootani Anita to be included in our CC and is going to request Ishan.. πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail

Ishan, books so thats like a code?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† still how are things going?

Sweta, I too hope Monu & Raju dont leave our CC. Already so many members have left and not returned. Being an Ekta show, there will be lot of melodramaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so hope BALH is magically savedπŸ˜›πŸ˜† For some reason I think Priya Brother is not as good as he is portraying to be, his sinister motive may be revealed later.
realitybites thumbnail
I am sure it be Usman with a fake id pretending to be Anita's bhootπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally I watched Harry Potter movie, the old onesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well they are engrossing but Potter hardly does anything, its always someone else doing it for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why did JKR kill Dumbledore?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Does Ron ever do magic?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Siddartha Mallya has 26 houses acrosses the world😲😲😲 and he has been to 24 of them!! Does anyone here find him handsome?πŸ€” Simi Garewell is so irritating😑 why cant she be her age and be her true self?
Edited by realitybites - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

I thought you had watched that movie before too? πŸ˜•

no, i told u before that i m goin to watch this movie.. but i coudnt at that time... so watched it today
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Lavs... . hey, hw are you?
i dont Sidhart Malliya at all... bohat hi weird lagta hai .. wonder what deepika saw in him...
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ Lavs... . hey, hw are you?

i dont Sidhart Malliya at all... bohat hi weird lagta hai .. wonder what deepika saw in him...

@ bold.. paisa paisa... paisa paisa... πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Lavs.. well lets hope they both dont leave.. If Pinks stay then Raju is defo going to stay... πŸ˜› ab sab tumare haath main hai Pinkuda. πŸ€—. Pinkuda Pinkuda Pinkuda.. Naja Naja Naja... πŸ€—

I want to see Harry Potter movies. Books I have read till part 4 but guess now will have to reread them as don't remember much. Heard last part of Potter movie is coming on July 15th.