| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Glad to see u😳 Yeah see ur dhamki worked so wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are right when we see the pms or scraps old times so come back and the memories were so much fun. πŸ˜› I do remember you all when I see associations with you all. Wish we get the old days back.
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I came to know its worse than the F word🀒🀒 Its sick and disgusting. Imran is pathetic and so is Aamir. Here the news channel ran a program called Aamir left decency behind. Cheap and gross🀒🀒🀒
Only Salman and Aamir are going the obscene route. THere are good songs too, the recent saibo song did well despite low publicity.
Originally posted by sweta01

LOL.. Yeah.. aaj toh saach main drunk hone ka mood hai.. haha.. well.. wish I can tell ya ppl πŸ˜› lets see... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aur waha toh baarish bhi ho rahi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL Lavs.. Not what you think.. haha.. wo sab thodi na main CC main likhungi.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That emotions happiness was IF related only... πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You clarified Sweta!! I meant things you cld shareπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ waise hint dene le liye shukriyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Sab log kaha hai...aur kya dekh rahe haiπŸ˜‰

I caught with some scenes of Bade Ache lagte hai, I am not fond of the lead actors but still it was fun time passπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When will we have good comic shows like in the US?πŸ€” Actually in the late 80s or early 90's there were some good fun shows. But now its all about shaadi and bache and money!!πŸ˜’ as if thats all to life.
Wow😳😳 its raining here heavily😳 What a relief from the scorching heat. Lovely treat to all here. In the evening if one was outside, it was burning the skin Now its so wonderful, hope it stays like this tom too😳😳😳 

Aur jab baarish hoti hai toh yaha kya hota hai? sochoπŸ€”

--

think

Light/electricity/biji chali jaati hai🀣🀣🀣
Edited by realitybites - 12 years ago
Originally posted by realitybites

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You clarified Sweta!! I meant things you cld shareπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ waise hint dene le liye shukriyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Sab log kaha hai...aur kya dekh rahe haiπŸ˜‰

I caught with some scenes of Bade Ache lagte hai, I am not fond of the lead actors but still it was fun time passπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When will we have good comic shows like in the US?πŸ€” Actually in the late 80s or early 90's there were some good fun shows. But now its all about shaadi and bache and money!!πŸ˜’ as if thats all to life.

πŸ˜› Yes Lavs.. I thought you want me to clarify... πŸ˜‰  so did... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Share haha.. πŸ˜†well you know it is always better to learn from ones own experiences.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sab log busy hai ya toh phir shy hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bade Ache lagte Hai [BALH] is good.. well at least current episodes are bearable... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Will watch it till it do not bore me.. lolz... πŸ˜†

Ya.. Dont think US like comic shows would ever come to India.. well Thank God for Star World and Zee Cafe.. oh waise I forgot I was watching How I Met Your Mother just now.. lolz.. just came inside and saw the pc on so sat here... πŸ˜†

Enjoy the rains Lavs.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by realitybites

I LOVE the Saibo song, its so calm and refreshing😳
Originally posted by sweta01

BTW...

πŸ˜ƒ. 😳. 😊.  .πŸ˜† .πŸ₯³ . πŸ˜‰. 🀣 .πŸ˜ƒ

LOL 🀣

What is thisπŸ˜›

Originally posted by Usman.