Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Ishan, how are you? How did ur exams go?

Hibernation!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Busy with work and lots of other things.
WHo do u think will win the IPL?
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Lavs I am fine , how are you ?? I guess you missed my post on the previous page !! πŸ˜› Anyways exams were fine , hows your work going on ?? I feel that Mumbai Indian will win this time !! ⭐️ If MI win it will be a double celebration for Sachin , first the world cup and secondly the IPL victory !!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

Dear Monu,

Hope you had a lovely birthday and enjoyed the day. So how many goodies you got? lol

Remembering The Good Times!
Wishing you good health, great fortune and happiness in your life. May you achieve your dreams and fulfill your aspirations. Have a lovely future.

Thanks LavsπŸ€—

Well I got everything I asked for😳 so I had a great bday:))

How are youπŸ˜ƒ
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ₯³. πŸ₯³. πŸ₯³ . πŸ₯³ . πŸ₯³

Bigg Boss to be Maha Bigg Boss this Season?

Saturday, May 28, 2011 | 3:46:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Bigg Boss to be Maha Bigg Boss this Season?

Bigg Boss Season 5 is expected to have contestants from last four seasons..

The Baap of all reality shows, Bigg Boss will soon be back on TV, with a new dose of masala and entertainment. The show, produced by Endemol India has been popular in all the four seasons and has always hit the TRP charts. We hear that this Season is going to be little bit different.

Wondering how?

Well, the grapevine says that the channel is planning to have a Maha Bigg Boss seasaon this time!! That means the most controversial contestants and the biggest news makers of all the previous four seasons will be brought to make headlines. And this news comes after the confirmation that the channel has retained Salman Khan as the host of this season.

If sources are to be believed, big names as many as 60 from the past seasons have been short listed. This obviously includes people like Dolly Bindra, Raja Chaudhari, Sambhavana Seth, Rakhi Sawant, Kashmira Shah etc.

All we can say is that the entertainment factor is going to be four times double this time..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Fun!!! Would This BB 5 Season Be If the above mentioned Article is True... πŸ˜› All names mentioned in the article SHOULD be there... πŸ˜† Maaza Aayega.. πŸ˜›

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SRK PC are in news for having an affair.. yukkks... This news really makes me sick.. I like SRK and always thought  he is really cool not to get involved in any affairs.. till date not a whisper about him on any outer relationships. In KWK too KJo had said to him that to be in the industry and not even a whisper about anything of such sorts is a credit to him and I was yeah.. absolutely right.. that makes him even more lovable and now this.. I hope this news is false.. It makes me real sad to think otherwise.

realitybites thumbnail
Ishan-Satta bazaar broke Sachin's dream of winning IPL But wonder how ladbrokes made accurate predictions for ALL matches!😲 seems its all about money😲🀒.

Monu😳 glad that you enjoyed the bday.

Sweta, I think its baseless gossip🀒 SRK has had many opportunities in the past and he never faltered and at this age he would not risk it. PC seems to sensible enough not to do so too, she has young men in her lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did anyone watch Devil's Advocate?
Ishan. thumbnail
No that's not true Sweta, they are just BASELESS rumors. The pic you posted was when both of them were shooting in Germany for Don 2 , its quite old that way and they were just partying there with their other friends ! And PC putting that finger into SRK's pocket issue was just blown out of proportion !

@ Lavs

It broke my dream too of MI winning the IPL title this time !  Can't believe CSK won for second time in row ! πŸ˜²

Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Yeah putting hand in pocket!, in the pic, its just on the seam of it.😑 It may just be publicity stunt for Don2!

Ishan, people involved in betting say that MI was made favs to mint money and in the end it was Dhoni's luckπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is said to be super luckyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sid M made such sick faces when his team lostπŸ˜†

Did u read the news report of PC gaining weight?πŸ˜‰
Ishan. thumbnail
No Lavs , I didn't read any such news ! πŸ˜• PC is so thin , dont mind if she gains some weight ! I hate size zeros !! (if u get the hint ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

Yeah even I feel Dhoni is super lucky , just loved the way he hit the 6 and made us win the world cup !! ⭐️
realitybites thumbnail
Yes I get the hintπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree PC is too thin and if she cld do something abt her face tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The news was in todays HT city.

DHoni is surely super lucky, things are going his way all the wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† We did win WC under his captaincy and his 6 was great way to end. I credit Gambhir too for his 92.