Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: priya2904

ichcha se to kam hi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think wo to shin-chan ke voice ki dubbing bhi kar sakti hai..πŸ˜†

aur tappu kisi phelwan ki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† khair mujhe kya  i hate both of them πŸ˜ƒ but hate  tappu a little a more than ichchaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ichcha se to kam hi hai πŸ˜† i think wo to shin-chan ke voice ki dubbing bhi kar sakti hai..πŸ˜†

Omg priya sin-chan most amazing comment here... 🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Omg priya sin-chan most amazing comment here... 🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-🀣-

zaida khush mat ho pehley ja kar apni olympics mein chori hoi bongi ko theek karo warna kisi say net par hi jootay paren gayπŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: katyperry

zaida khush mat ho pehley ja kar apni olympics mein chori hoi bongi ko theek karo warna kisi say net par hi jootay paren gayπŸ˜†

Thenga dekha hai khabhi tumne---??Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail

poocha ya na poocha phone pe baat isiliye ki thi.. she could have said no everything z fine.. i can handle but she was happy wid  her sautan.. dats why z she holding her hand n roaming in parksπŸ˜† 
i think tappu z not just lucky but for now acc to mai d vansh in her womb is her hathiyarπŸ˜†
for now it seems like its d climax of sandwich movie were in d end both d gals happily share dere husbandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mrs Dumbo drank d drug.. dat again shows she z dumb.. she could have asked satya to drink it.. n Veer to Dumb ko love karega hi... afterall he z Mr. Dumbest...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u dont worry our brainy tappu will leave d Bzoo soon.. since now rathod has also feelings for tappu n not only d baby... so i also want her to live happy wid brainy rathod.. wid no cartoons of Bhouse..πŸ˜ƒ

First of all u asked me whether I remembered correctly or not so I corrected the facts.
Before Iccha cud say she wud handle things Taps jumped in and told her to say that she is IVSB, even Taps cud have told her u keep on trying how to get past the security guard, nobody told her to advice Iccha.
Same thing applies for Taps. The person whom she hated the most( many times she said I hate u Iccha) and considered Iccha as her sautan( she entered Bzoo to take her patni hone ka haq, right) became her best friend. She started holding her eyes playfully from the back and got offended that Iccha cud recognise herπŸ˜•.

So u accept that Tapasya is using her unborn baby wid Rathod as a hatiyaar. Yup after all Taps is brainy
This part I agree they can show anything
This wud have been against Iccha's nature and moreover Veer dumbo wud not have allowed her to force Satya to drink the drug laced drink. Iccha drank it more out of abhimaan to prove a point to Veer for believing a stranger more than his wife
btw the way Taps was grilling Satya, the way she snatched the mobile from Sanchi's hand, Taps cud have asked Satya to drink it too
Once again I agree wid u Veer will keep on loving his wife😳
Why will I worry about TapasyaπŸ˜•
Tapasya has the skills and experience of plotting and planning and for the 1st time she used both for a gud cause, for which I appreciate her😊
but again on the other hand brainy Tapasya is still running after Mr. Dumbo and refusing smarty richie rich Rathod so somehow this act of her contradicts her brainy status.
Even I am sure like u she will definitely be out of Bzoo. Whether Rathod blackmails her into it or Veer once again tells her to get out or she changes herself is to be seen.Though I wud like the last optionπŸ˜›

Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail

aur tappu kisi phelwan ki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† khair mujhe kya  i hate both of them πŸ˜ƒ but hate  tappu a little a more than ichchaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
🀣
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Varun - Taps ke chalteh sirph emotional hokar situation dekhogeh toh sahee baat kabhee nazar nahee aayegee aur nah samjh aayegee...har insaan ka apnah tarika hotah hai pyaar dikhaneh aur zataneh ka isseh koee mahaan toh nahee hoh jatah...human nature hai aur social conditioning hai - jab baat samjh ke bahar hoh, experience nah hoh kissi situation ka, yah ek insaan todha hath ke hoh toh yah toh useh bewakuph, mahaan yah pagal karar deteh hai...joh dekhnah chaho woh nah hoh toh woh saahee nahee hai...be open to possibilities issi meh Taps ka redemption hai...

difference ichcha aur Taps meh hai - ichcha doosroh koh apneh seh pahleh rakhtee aayee hai aur Taps apneh aapkoh...ismeh kuch sahee yah galat nahee hai...kissi bhee approach kee adhiktah buree hotee hai agar ichcha koh badaltah dekhnah chahteh hoh toh phir Taps meh bhee toh badalv aanah chahiyeh?

Tum logh dosti dekhnah chahteh theh magar ek honest dosti meh jhoot kee neev hotee hai kya...
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Thenga dekha hai khabhi tumne---??

πŸ˜•haan dekha hay kaho to dekhaon ..lakin yeh kam mera nahi hay πŸ˜•kisi aur ka hay jo tumhain gusay say doondh rahe thi
varun.tap thumbnail

πŸ˜•haan dekha hay kaho to dekhaon ..lakin yeh kam mera nahi hay πŸ˜•kisi aurka hay jo tumhain gusay say doondh rahe thi

Mughe thenga dikhane ko rehne do aur uski fikr tum mat karo usko mai dekh longa...
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one more time ichcha proved that she is beyond expectationsπŸ˜ƒkisi dusre ke liye apni life ki parwah na karna is much more daring work than plotting and planning and i'm happy ichcha did it againπŸ‘