Ichcha mata tooo much - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
    Veer----Ichcha ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I really dont like iccha !! She is too like veer ,always proving that they have brains?? !! both the couple make Mr dumbo and Mrs dumbo!! always tapasya gives idea 2 iccha coz' she dont have brain!🤪 they are just dragging satya and sanchi's track because other tracks going on are boring and only few r interested too watch!!
Originally posted by sanjana2597

I really dont like iccha !! She is too like veer ,always proving that they have brains?? !! both the couple make Mr dumbo and Mrs dumbo!! always tapasya gives idea 2 iccha coz' she dont have brain!🤪 they are just dragging satya and sanchi's track because other tracks going on are boring and only few r interested too watch!!

Why doesn't the brainy Tapasya leave Mr. and Mrs. Dumbo and go to her baby's father. Nobody asked her to sit in Bzoo and give ideas to Mrs. Dumbo😳.
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by souroj

Why doesn't the brainy Tapasya leave Mr. and Mrs. Dumbo and go to her baby's father. Nobody asked her to sit in Bzoo and give ideas to Mrs. Dumbo😳.

aaahhh hmmm really??😉 v all know who asked tappu for help..😆
Originally posted by priya2904

aaahhh hmmm really??😉 v all know who asked tappu for help..😆

First of all Iccha did not ask her. It was Taps who went out of the way to impress Veer and the love sick girls bumped into each other and Taps passed on the info that she knows abt S and S...
BTW Taps cud have refused na😉

First of all Iccha did not ask her. It was Taps who went out of the way to impress Veer and the love sick girls bumped into each other and Taps passed on the info that she knows abt S and S...
BTW Taps cud have refused na😉

yaa she could have... but when Mrs Dumbo was not able to get in d building it was ichcha who rang her and asked her about d situation...😉😆 i think u forgot dat...
n d most important thing z if tappu didnt let ichcha get out of Bhouse she wont be able to come out.. as when it was time to go to d hotel to rescue veer.. ichcha was not in d mood to go dere... it was tappu who let her go out...
ichcha could have easily asked veer dat wat z his plan today... as she is his wife but dat work was also done by tappu...
widout tappu ichcha couldnt have saved veer... but dats not in d case of tappu..😉
Originally posted by priya2904

yaa she could have... but when Mrs Dumbo was not able to get in d building it was ichcha who rang her and asked her about d situation...😉😆 i think u forgot dat...
n d most important thing z if tappu didnt let ichcha get out of Bhouse she wont be able to come out.. as when it was time to go to d hotel to rescue veer.. ichcha was not in d mood to go dere... it was tappu who let her go out...
ichcha could have easily asked veer dat wat z his plan today... as she is his wife but dat work was also done by tappu...
widout tappu ichcha couldnt have saved veer... but dats not in d case of tappu..😉

Of course I remember everything and when needed I bash these fictional characters too.
It was Taps who rang up Iccha not the other way and asked her whether she met Veer or not. Iccha just said that the security guard is not allowing her to enter. She did not ask Taps what she shud say😉but taps indirectly confessed that she is IVSB by advising her to say so😳.
One thing u must agree Taps luck favors her. She comes and goes as she wishes nobody questions her. Mai cud not make out difference between pillows and a human being😲. Yesterday nani said she went to the doc in the morning but Mai did not have a clue abt it😕.
Anyways I agree they r making Iccha very dumb at the cost of showing Taps extra lucky and brainy but still dumbo Veer will love his dumbo wife😳, so brainy and lucky tapasya shud leave Mr. and Mrs. Dumbo even if Mrs. Dumbo asks her for advice

Edited by souroj - 12 years ago

Of course I remember everything and when needed I bash these fictional characters too.
It was Taps who rang up Iccha not the other way and asked her whether she met Veer or not. Iccha just said that the security guard is not allowing her to enter. She did not ask Taps what she shud say😉but taps indirectly confessed that she is IVSB by advising her to say so😳.
One thing u must agree Taps luck favors her. She comes and goes as she wishes nobody questions her. Mai cud not make out difference between pillows and a human being😲. Yesterday nani said she went to the doc in the morning but Mai did not have a clue abt it😕.
Anyways I agree they r making Iccha very dumb at the cost of showing Taps extra lucky and brainy but still dumbo Veer will love his dumbo wife😳, so brainy and lucky tapasya shud leave Mr. and Mrs. Dumbo even if Mrs. Dumbo asks her for advice

poocha ya na poocha phone pe baat isiliye ki thi.. she could have said no everything z fine.. i can handle but she was happy wid  her sautan.. dats why z she holding her hand n roaming in parks😆 
i think tappu z not just lucky but for now acc to mai d vansh in her womb is her hathiyar😆
for now it seems like its d climax of sandwich movie were in d end both d gals happily share dere husband😆😆
Mrs Dumbo drank d drug.. dat again shows she z dumb.. she could have asked satya to drink it.. n Veer to Dumb ko love karega hi... afterall he z Mr. Dumbest...😆😆😆
u dont worry our brainy tappu will leave d Bzoo soon.. since now rathod has also feelings for tappu n not only d baby... so i also want her to live happy wid brainy rathod.. wid no cartoons of Bhouse..😃
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago

sab say badi cartoon to khud tappu hay🤢😆

Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
Originally posted by katyperry

sab say badi cartoon to khud tappu hay🤢😆

ichcha se to kam hi hai 😉😆😆😆 i think wo to shin-chan ke voice ki dubbing bhi kar sakti hai..😆