Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... (Page 45)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@John909...first off welcome to the DenHug NT may have manipulated him but she did not have the correct wiring to get her (Geet)with a baby, No one held a gun to Dev's head and made him do THAT.Smile

Hello Devils...Hug Baadab bamulayza hoshiyaar!!!

Kitten ki sawari Den mein padhar rahi hai...aur kitten ke piche chup chup ke Bubba padhar rahe haiLOL

Edited by Geekgod - 19 May 2011 at 9:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16-sumaiya-Soapoperasrfunswan20

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

@ Geets, Arwenish , Khushi4ever ..Hug

@Medha...Hello again Hug

Hi...hope for some Maaneet moments which are not confinded into the kitchen area...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16Geekgod

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Looks like it's the after-affects of the Tabela. ... Finally, me had my revenge  LOLLOLLOL

Hello All: *Hugs*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaTSharanserialwatcher16Geekgodswan2049erFan

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

why cant u guys give him another chance?  i know what he did was so wrong that there is no proper punishment for it but after he realized how he was used and manipulated by nayantara, he did his best to change. he repented for his sins whole heartedly. it does not matter what he does,it can never be enough for what he did to geet but atleast he tried. even maneet are giving him a chance. one cannot live in past forever or their present and future will be destroyed. everyone here just sees what dev did but as nayantara is not shown in this show anymore, everyone forgot her. dont forget that the whole plan of cheating geet was NT's idea. 

I for one do not have any problem with Dev getting another chance. Sure every person deserves one.
Now how he utilizes the second chance makes all the difference.
The cheating Geet idea might be NT's...but Dev had a choice not to sleep with Geet, but he went ahead to satisfy his lust.
Now he is doing the same thing with Nandini. Just coz he likes her , he is back to his old ways. 
His maligning Nandini's image infront of the prospective groom is not endearing at all...That just proves he is not redeemed yet.

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaTSharanserialwatcher16Geekgod-sumaiya-Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

why cant u guys give him another chance?  i know what he did was so wrong that there is no proper punishment for it but after he realized how he was used and manipulated by nayantara, he did his best to change. he repented for his sins whole heartedly. it does not matter what he does,it can never be enough for what he did to geet but atleast he tried. even maneet are giving him a chance. one cannot live in past forever or their present and future will be destroyed. everyone here just sees what dev did but as nayantara is not shown in this show anymore, everyone forgot her. dont forget that the whole plan of cheating geet was NT's idea. 

Hi, I havent seen u around here and am assuming u r new here. Welcome to the den.  I have explained my problem with this situation on PG 2. I would urge u to read it. I don't have a problem with him being given a second chance. But a second chance should be in line with the crime he committed. I believe that he does not deserve a clean slate yet again. But I certainly appreciate ur opinion and am happy that there are a set of people who can move on in life despite such huge tragedy's and trauma's they may suffer.

My only question to you is this and I dont expect an answer, If Maan could not save Geet and she died at the hands of Brij that night, but Dev still regretted his actions, would u still believe that he deserves the treatment he is being given today?

The fact that geet did not die that night was just her luck.

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedha-sumaiya-serialwatcher16Geekgodswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

first of all...welcome to the den...Big smile

another chance?...that is all that he's been getting despite the crimes he committed. And it may have been NT's plan but he was not a doodh peeta bachcha to have followed all her orders. He is equally responsible for cheating Geet and solely responsible for sleeping with her. NT didn't ask him to do that...Ouch

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16-sumaiya-GeekgodSoapoperasrfun

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Khushi4ever HugWelcome to the Den, I am Geeks/Bubba/geek

Daaku...Hug What revenge did you seek
                              This of violence does reekLOL

Deeps,Priti,SRK,Usha,Billionaire,Nish,BlahBlah,GeetsHugHugHugHugHugHugHowdy my evil friends *Bubba tries to wiggle eyebrows*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16khushi_4everSoapoperasrfunswan20Taiyo

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Looks like it's the after-affects of the Tabela. ... Finally, me had my revenge  LOLLOLLOL

Hello All: *Hugs*

Hey An...Hug...your revenge will only be complete when they show a Deva-Nandini tabela CON...LOL

@Geeks....good morning...Hug

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16GeekgodSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Go to top