TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Arwenish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Are pyaro...

Geet HSP ke 300 episode ho gaye...  and we are still stuck in the 1st 10 episodes remembering Dev's misdeeds???

CVs has already made him good man..  They even changed the actor so we do not remember the bad guy..

He made the place in the heart of Dadima.. Annie... Adi... driver then

He helped Geet
He helped Maan

Now he is good boy He even cries in front of Geet that he is in love with the cousin..
He cries on the shoulder of his big bro that he needs to have the love in his life which he never had..  Poor sould...

So now big brother and bhabhi... have to help the poor neglected brother...

so now Maan and Geet will help him.. 

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anshu, Anuja, Arwenish, Ashi, Deeps, Eva, Geets, Jyo (if you're still around), Khushi, Latha (it has been a while) Lily, Opti, Preeti (if you are stalking), Sush and any others I may have missed:

Hello πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lily201

@ 49erfan: I am not a member at the Den, but after watching the pics u posted at 1st page I got really nostalgiac and hope anyone doesn't mind my taking a lil space just to say a quick thank you.

Bye!! 

Glad u like them! 😳😳😳😳
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Khushi...they were indeed a figment of our imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that's the conclusion I have come to atleast...

At times it does feel like that...I had so expected to see something ...anything in the way of awareness between these two... remember the mvie... 'Abhiman'... i love that scene where after they had kissed for the first time AB is shown to always touch his lips to show Jaya what he is thinking...and i just love her answering blush...now thats what is normal...(just made a post on this...)
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Someone has said that happy happy in serials
means sad sad after some time 😊

So, Babaji make Dev very very happy so that rest is history πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

after all he deserves it πŸ˜›

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Geets..  how r u?

I am in and out of Den as I am at work.. but seems to miss many in saying hello..

so Hello to every one and hugs to all and very good morning/ good evening..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was reading some gossip in the bollywood section...its such fun...πŸ˜†

Her Medha, Geets, Arwenish & those who've arrived now...πŸ€—
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eva and Khushi... new creatives are drunk i guess... the way this new bunch of creatives slaughtered Geet Maan character... none other done it before... πŸ€”

me is still stuck to catch one single reason how Geet character can take 180 degree turn... How can she feel think and feel for Demon Dev like this... I can still give benefit of doubt *with whole ocean of anger* as Demon Dev is his blood his brother... so he still can have soft corner for him... But Geet... how can she even think of ruining her own cousin sister life after what that man did to her... and forgiving and forgetting are two seperate things... forgiveness never means what is shown...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: evasumi

Are pyaro...

Geet HSP ke 300 episode ho gaye...  and we are still stuck in the 1st 10 episodes remembering Dev's misdeeds???

CVs has already made him good man..  They even changed the actor so we do not remember the bad guy..

He made the place in the heart of Dadima.. Annie... Adi... driver then 
He helped Geet
He helped Maan
 Now he is good boy He even cries in front of Geet that he is in love with the cousin..
He cries on the shoulder of his big bro that he needs to have the love in his life which he never had..  Poor sould... 
So now big brother and bhabhi... have to help the poor neglected brother... 
so now Maan and Geet will help him.. 

They should have changed his name too...to Vicky πŸ˜›..and we all would have rejoiced  GHSP 2