Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... (Page 30)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Praju ,SamiaHugHugHugGM to you

@Socknapping...oh yeah, its been behaving LOL Howz weather in Geetland? *Smirks*LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16SweetSammyRageOfAnAngel

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@ Weather in Geetland:

It's a wonderful day for a game of lawn tennis, where each player is unwilling to let the ball go and lobs the ball right back into the other's court.

But, the match is likely to get intense with powerful backhand and forehand volleys being served.

Yesterday was a much calmer day.  We picked up a flower, peeled it off petal-by-petal and played, "It happened, it happened not."

winonaGeekgodSweetSammy-pixie-RageOfAnAngel

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@Get intense..where?in the show?in the background?or here in GF?ROFL There ain't nothing getting intense in GHSP, its a youth show in case you have forgotten and we CANNOT handle intenseROFL We can only handle rom-com or something resembling one *Bubba whacks own head for being shallow*ROFL  

Stalkers if you are following my convoluted and totally random post, the "We" is a royal we ,meaning I am speaking about myselfROFL

Edited by Geekgod - 18 May 2011 at 11:18pm

hegdemedhawinonaSweetSammyserialwatcher16RageOfAnAngel

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@ Getting intense:  We still get those moments of intensity in GHSP.  We wait and wait and wait and wait ... and then Dev finally adjusts his spectacles.  Oh boy, what an intense moment that is.

21-07winonaGeekgodSweetSammyRageOfAnAngel

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
This is what I wrote as feedback on the mahaepisodes on star one page LOL
Am sure this would be my 1st & last feedback ... I would be blocked LOL

Wow !!! Star One u managed yet again to tread on the path of self-destruction by ruining your most viewed soap Geet :( What in the world's wrong with you ? Y r u showing us such crap . Please develop Geet & Maan's track & not some random & disgusting Dev-Nandini syapa . U are not even giving proper screen space & time to Maneet . The consummation maha episode was a DISASTER. Please do some damage control before u lose the only reason people are glued to star one coz post Geet NO ONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOUR CHANNEL...PERIOD . Harsh but TRUE .

@ Ruchi, Medha,  Samia,  Bubba,  Anshu A,  Pixie, Win,Usha : Hug to all

Edited by drashsree100 - 19 May 2011 at 12:23am

hegdemedhaTSharan-pixie-serialwatcher16SweetSammy

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Dear All,

Dont wanna watch but still watching...hoping something would change...
Dont wanna write but still writing...thinking someone would take clue of their viewers views...

I HATE GEET TODAY...Never thought I would say this... the girl whom I loved from the bottom of my heart for the past year and a little moreCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Atleast Maan's shocking expression in the precap hearing his brother's confession of "divine" love was tolerable but Geet's expression having heard her cheater confess love for her sister looked AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry from every blessed angle...be it emotional, be it comical or be it situational.

What a joke they made of the struggles of a girl who was so mindlessly dumped to find her own way and life at the airport by her so called hubby...Had not there been a Maan she would be dead and buried by now...And when she again hears her cheater confess love for her sister...she is up on her feet in a jiffy and has started feeling bad for his situation...what the Censored hell...

Does she hate her sister to the core...what has nandini done to her so resentful in the past...Did not share her Dairy milk Bar with Geet when she was 5, I suppose. Dev devil doesnot remember he is still married ...OK...does Geet also not Know that Dev is still married to NT??????

Hi CVs, unfortunately for you we viewers don't park our brains elsewhere before we sit down to watch the show... So You CVs better try finding out your lost brains...

Edited by RoshiniManeet - 19 May 2011 at 1:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Sorry forgot to write...

Maan was right in his judging

GEET HAS NO SELF RESPECT ------- Uski lagoon mein saffed khoon be doubtful hai...kuch dhaud raha hai ki nahin...pata nahin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshiniManeet

Sorry forgot to write...

Maan was right in his judging

GEET HAS NO SELF RESPECT ------- Uski lagoon mein saffed khoon be doubtful hai...kuch dhaud raha hai ki nahin...pata nahin

Let me add that Maan ki ragon mein bhi khoon hai hai ki nahin  doubtful hai LOL  LOL  LOL

She si responsible for herself and he is responsible for himself.  LOL  LOL

Finally Geet ne Brij ko atleast jail toh bheja tha na Big smile

Maan ki family ne emotional blackmail karke geet ko woh bhi nahin karne diya. Cry

Ab mujhe khushi hogi agar woh brij ko bhi jail se bahar nikale toh. 

If geet and maan are getting dev married to nandini, then brij ko bhi toh haq hai ki woh shaadi mein shaamil ho.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84RoshiniManeethegdemedhaXSilentPrayersXRageOfAnAngel

Go to top