Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Silver Jubilee Hero: Hello

You know when Dev mouthed the dialogue that he too wants to live, the song that immediately came to mind was Rosie's Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai.

Can we request for Dev to do a dance along the precarious ledges of some fort or old heritage structure in Amritsar on this song? 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha...the good guy's wife & reformed bad guy have dil se dil ka rishta...he felt her pain after the holi incident and reprimanded the good guy for ill treating her and today the good guy's wife felt the reformed bad guy's pain...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Neha...hey...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Medha...Yes Ballu Balwaan...Not at all related to the original bad ass MSK...πŸ˜†

@Neha...πŸ€—..
Yah he was called Jubilee Kumar...U find him hot😲
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Anuja: So very well said.  One good turn surely deserves another.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Aaj Phir Jeene Ki Tamana: Ya I would love to see him dance on that song but I hightly doubt he will. He will probably have a long list of complaints which will be put on some complaint register board for everyone to see. Who will be the first ones to see that board and take the necessary action? It will be the pyare bhaiyya and bhabi ofcourse😳🀣🀣🀣

@Deeps: I find him very sexy and charming...ufff😍🀣 atleast he was better than his son who was a one film wonder🀣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Neha...you find Rajendra Kumar sexy...i have serious doubt on your choice now...πŸ˜†...his son was as expressionless as him...the only difference is the audience had become wiser so he didn't become the jubilee hero...πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Complaint register board:  And the loving elder brother and elder brother's wife will put up a notice board in every house and every nook and corner that reads, "This is our beloved Dev.  Everybody, be nice to him. Else, face our wrath."
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swan20

@Medha...the good guy's wife & reformed bad guy have dil se dil ka rishta...he felt her pain after the holi incident and reprimanded the good guy for ill treating her and today the good guy's wife felt the reformed bad guy's pain...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Neha...hey...πŸ˜ƒ

@Anuja: Its like a positive feedback cycle...you help and I help and then you help...instead of a negative feedback cycle which we truly wantπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
If the constant change of story writers / screenplay writers is at fault, maybe the channel and PH should require them to pass a GHSP quiz set by us.  Then, at least, we won't have the much-loved characters being slaughtered and also get some proper continuity.

And, on that quizzical note, let me bid you all adieu for the day.πŸ€—
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Medha.....Catch u tomorrow morning...Have a nice day πŸ€—

@Neha...Samir Sharma and Kumar Gaurav  are dopplegangers πŸ€£