they are so mahaan
They can forgive and forget
They are so selfless
they are more concerned about their siblings rather than themselves πŸ˜†

In short they are a very pious coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So their SR is also very pious
U are supposed to feel it not see it
🀣

God knows what I am blabbering I hope I made sense.

Completely if taken into reverse order...but then i forgot GHSP and logic have never gone hand in hand...they aren't even two sides of a coin...😭...we were hankering after a hot steamy one and they showed us a trailer for dreams..and FINISH...😭
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Usha & Priti...πŸ€—

@Priti...i think the article means fate has something else in store for us viewers...πŸ˜†

hi 5 anuja

I was going to say the same thing. I deleted my words just as i saw your post. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
@John909...first off welcome to the DenπŸ€— NT may have manipulated him but she did not have the correct wiring to get her (Geet)with a baby, No one held a gun to Dev's head and made him do THAT.😊

Hello Devils...πŸ€— Baadab bamulayza hoshiyaar!!!

Kitten ki sawari Den mein padhar rahi hai...aur kitten ke piche chup chup ke Bubba padhar rahe haiπŸ˜†

Edited by Geekgod - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kadydeep

@ Geets, Arwenish , Khushi4ever ..πŸ€—

@Medha...Hello again πŸ€—

Hi...hope for some Maaneet moments which are not confinded into the kitchen area...
Looks like it's the after-affects of the Tabela. ... Finally, me had my revenge  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello All: *Hugs*
Originally posted by john909

why cant u guys give him another chance?  i know what he did was so wrong that there is no proper punishment for it but after he realized how he was used and manipulated by nayantara, he did his best to change. he repented for his sins whole heartedly. it does not matter what he does,it can never be enough for what he did to geet but atleast he tried. even maneet are giving him a chance. one cannot live in past forever or their present and future will be destroyed. everyone here just sees what dev did but as nayantara is not shown in this show anymore, everyone forgot her. dont forget that the whole plan of cheating geet was NT's idea. 

I for one do not have any problem with Dev getting another chance. Sure every person deserves one.
Now how he utilizes the second chance makes all the difference.
The cheating Geet idea might be NT's...but Dev had a choice not to sleep with Geet, but he went ahead to satisfy his lust.
Now he is doing the same thing with Nandini. Just coz he likes her , he is back to his old ways. 
His maligning Nandini's image infront of the prospective groom is not endearing at all...That just proves he is not redeemed yet.

why cant u guys give him another chance?  i know what he did was so wrong that there is no proper punishment for it but after he realized how he was used and manipulated by nayantara, he did his best to change. he repented for his sins whole heartedly. it does not matter what he does,it can never be enough for what he did to geet but atleast he tried. even maneet are giving him a chance. one cannot live in past forever or their present and future will be destroyed. everyone here just sees what dev did but as nayantara is not shown in this show anymore, everyone forgot her. dont forget that the whole plan of cheating geet was NT's idea. 

Hi, I havent seen u around here and am assuming u r new here. Welcome to the den.  I have explained my problem with this situation on PG 2. I would urge u to read it. I don't have a problem with him being given a second chance. But a second chance should be in line with the crime he committed. I believe that he does not deserve a clean slate yet again. But I certainly appreciate ur opinion and am happy that there are a set of people who can move on in life despite such huge tragedy's and trauma's they may suffer.

My only question to you is this and I dont expect an answer, If Maan could not save Geet and she died at the hands of Brij that night, but Dev still regretted his actions, would u still believe that he deserves the treatment he is being given today?

The fact that geet did not die that night was just her luck.

first of all...welcome to the den...πŸ˜ƒ

another chance?...that is all that he's been getting despite the crimes he committed. And it may have been NT's plan but he was not a doodh peeta bachcha to have followed all her orders. He is equally responsible for cheating Geet and solely responsible for sleeping with her. NT didn't ask him to do that...
@Khushi4ever πŸ€—Welcome to the Den, I am Geeks/Bubba/geek

Daaku...πŸ€— What revenge did you seek
                              This of violence does reekπŸ˜†

Deeps,Priti,SRK,Usha,Billionaire,Nish,BlahBlah,GeetsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Howdy my evil friends *Bubba tries to wiggle eyebrows*