Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sush.... Only pious people can see and feel the divine CON...We are devils...we don't deserve to experience the bliss of Maneet CON visual ðŸ¤£
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey priti ðŸ¤—

@ deeps - Opti and saj keep talking of a serial called kayamath which they saw for Michi romance and they went through all kinds of tortures just for Michi. I also want to have such an experience and Maaneet are my lamps in that direction. ðŸ˜³

Medha is also joining me in this. ðŸ˜³
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Medha...me lub u loads!  Loving all ur posts!

Did u watch KYM too, ufff Shabbbo, my rough and tumble guy! 😳
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CON, kaun sa CON? The only CON that has happened is the one where we were CONned by the CV's. All other CON's are pending. 😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arwenish

Eva and Khushi... new creatives are drunk i guess... the way this new bunch of creatives slaughtered Geet Maan character... none other done it before... 🤔

me is still stuck to catch one single reason how Geet character can take 180 degree turn... How can she feel think and feel for Demon Dev like this... I can still give benefit of doubt *with whole ocean of anger* as Demon Dev is his blood his brother... so he still can have soft corner for him... But Geet... how can she even think of ruining her own cousin sister life after what that man did to her... and forgiving and forgetting are two seperate things... forgiveness never means what is shown...

I dont understand what is with her dialogues..always...
"Maan aap jayeya..." or " aap bhi na Maan..." or "Maan aap ko tho hamesha shararate shoojthi hai..."
Why cant they show her to be a normal human being...before this intimacy thing whenever i used to say this people told me as she is shy and all so this...(whatever) but now also???Why Yaar... that day when they showed her falling off her bed while day dreaming it seemed her most natural gesture till date...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Involuntarily I am becoming like Bubba. I dont feel like discussing the nonsense they show each day. Is that unusual? 😆

Quite unusual.  For the show does not air everyday.  They show us nonsense on only five days of the week now.  And, leave us the weekends to separate the chaff (sense) from the wheat (nonsense).😆

PS: Ok, I know it was a lame attempt at humour.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why cant u guys give him another chance?  i know what he did was so wrong that there is no proper punishment for it but after he realized how he was used and manipulated by nayantara, he did his best to change. he repented for his sins whole heartedly. it does not matter what he does,it can never be enough for what he did to geet but atleast he tried. even maneet are giving him a chance. one cannot live in past forever or their present and future will be destroyed. everyone here just sees what dev did but as nayantara is not shown in this show anymore, everyone forgot her. dont forget that the whole plan of cheating geet was NT's idea. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Soulie...Are U feeling better today ? ðŸ¤—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Medha - I am feeling much better today. Still a stuffy nose, but better than how I felt a couple of days ago.

@ Usha - I am also hoping to experience it through Maaneet because after this show, I dont think I will watch any other show. This is the first and last for me 😆