Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lily201

@ 49erfan: I am not a member at the Den, but after watching the pics u posted at 1st page I got really nostalgiac and hope anyone doesn't mind my taking a lil space just to say a quick thank you.
Bye!! 

Hey there Lily!!! Welcome to the den...you dont have to be a member...just join us and have fun with us!!!!

And yes...Geets is really good with pics!!!She gets the best ones for us
  haha Eva...good one...mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai...it has finally hit Jyo what a scam of a SR it was!!!!

@Anshu_A: Thank you and I like all the takes here in the den .Its a great pleasure reading them.

Originally posted by Anshu_A

haha Eva...good one...mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai...it has finally hit Jyo what a scam of a SR it was!!!!

Hey Anshu how r u??

CVs ne is thande Barn SR se itna zoro ka zatka diya sab ko...  Jyo abhi khadi nahi ho pa rahi..

Jyo darling tu si chinta na karo...   Ballu abhi Paghdi pahen ke khuch nahi kar sakta... ek bar delhi pahunchne do aur paghdi utar jane do...  Fir dekho hamare Maan Sir ka kamal    :)))))

Ab rona dhona bandh or 😆😆😆

Lily...I am glad you like reading den views...We had love to hear your views too so do contribute! Wese call me Anshu

Eva...am fine...how r u??? 🤗 Haan yaar...such a cold SR ...that hands and body is numb and brain is frozen...ab to mujhe bhi kuch warmth chahiye!!!😉😛😆

Wese ab to ballu ki pagdi utarne ka intezaar hai...then only there is some hope...else nothing

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
@Lily...welcome to the den.Feel free to post your views about the show here...😃
hello peeps 🤗

jhappis to all
but no pappis

@Eva, Anshu, Lily ðŸ¤—

Anshu....U are frozen...Aaa gale lag ja..😉.. ... kahin hypothermia na ho jaye ðŸ¤£
Hey Deeps, Sush, Eva, Anshu...🤗
What is this tsunami everyone is talking about.