Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... - Page 28

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kiya baat hai...Devar aur bhabhii ki Pavitra rishtey ki rang mai ranga hai den  ajj πŸ˜†...Kiya pak raha hai ??

Hello  Medha,Jyo,sun and punchjun πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Parisa: Hi.  The next time Nandini keeps the karwa chauth fast for Dev, they will show all the rituals.  If they showed everything this time around, what would they show then?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanu has posted a new article on the main forum about Maan and Geet in dilemma.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@Medha...Cvs can go to HELL with Devini KC..😑

Geet -Maan in a dilemma

In Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One, Nandini has accepted the marriage proposal that came for her, much to the delight of her family, but Dev is devastated.

He has been interacting with Nandini, and after spending some time alone with her during their jungle escapades, he has realised that he is love with her. In the upcoming episodes, Geet (Drashti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) will be in a dilemma about helping Dev.

A Starone.in source reveals, "Dev told some lies to the guy who came to see Nandini, hoping he would run off, but Geet handled the situation. Later, when Nandini, who wasn't that thrilled about getting married in the first place, agreed to the proposal, Dev was distraught. In the upcoming episodes, Dev will break down and confess his feelings for Nandini to Maan, who will be shocked to see him in such a distressed state. Maan will talk to Geet, and both of them will think over how to solve his problem. They know that till Nandini thinks Dev is Maan, she will never even be friendly with him. So, Maan will decide to reveal his true identity to Nandini, hoping it leads to friendship between Nandini and Dev and, later, love too. However, fate has other plans."

A dejected Dev aka Samir Sharma expresses, "I am miserable about Nandini accepting the marriage proposal. I couldn't help but tell all to bro. I feel that I deserve a second chance. I have repented and paid my dues, and got forgiveness from bro and Geet. They are happy in life, and I am happy for them, but I need happiness in my life too. And my happiness is with Nandini. I am in love with her. I think the solution to this problem lies with God. If He wants, things will work out. If Nandini is in my destiny, I will get her."

Nandini aka Mellisa exclaims, "I am unsure about marriage at this stage in life. But when I met the guy, I felt he wasn't so bad and that, maybe, this is destined for me. I want to feel love, but don't know if I want to tie the knot so soon." Talking about Maan [Dev], she says, "I used to hate him a lot, as he hurt Geet didi. But since we came back from the jungle, I have softened towards him, as he took good care of me there. I feel he is not as bad as I thought him to be. He is bearable."

Coming to a decision, Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary declares, "I can't see Dev in this state. I will help my younger brother, and find a solution for him soon."

What is in store for Dev and Nandini? Will Balwant reveal his real identity to Nandini? Will Nandini's attitude towards Dev change? To find out, tune in to Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

@ BLACK BOLD...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...Kabhie sautan kabhie Brother πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I see lots of hope and positivity in this Article...

Points to ponder...

1)It says "FATE HAS OTHER PLANS"😈...So is Fate=NT's arrival or Nandini's rejection after knowing Dev's truthπŸ€”

2)It says MSK will tell the truth about his identity to Nandini and then let Dev and Nandini decide their future...So it means Maaneet won't b playing cupid but will let Devini decide what and how they want things to materialiseπŸ˜ƒ

3)MSK only said he will find a solution to get Dev out of depression but he never said he will unite Dev with NanduπŸ˜›

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I see some hope in the new article...πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anshu_A

I see some hope in the new article...πŸ˜ƒ

Hope...hope...more hopes...bas isi pe sab kuch depend haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Chalo all bye bye forever...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jo

ab kya hua forever 😭

PS:abi bi asli TSUNAMI baaki haina ya aap ko patha chal gaya TSUNAMI ke baare mein
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye Jyo kya hua...why r u crying...