Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... - Page 9

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

i'm fine..it's my 10th standard board year...exams in march 2012..and results in may..dunno about global warming but world will definitely end for us...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

I thought boards have been scrapped for 10th na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Eureka ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Now I know why this serial is named GHSParayi

With holi incident geet was 40% parayi to viewers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
With this cupid track geet will be +20% parayi
With Nandani - Geet kitchen politics geet will be + 10% parayi
With Geet asking Maan to marry Sameera geet will be +30% parayi

Total 100% parayi and then we will sing this song ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here lies Geet of GHSP
and it is no wonder that she is dead
Since CVs,PH and the writers
Have messed up with her head ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

I thought boards have been scrapped for 10th na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kaash. ๐Ÿ˜ i'm in icse board. ๐Ÿ˜†
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Meg

Were you not always besharam ๐Ÿ˜‰ cos you were a devil ๐Ÿ˜†

Good luck for your exams ๐Ÿค—
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The only redemption for GHSP will now be that Nandani ultimately makes the choice and rejects Dev and chooses Daman.

That will be good punishment for Dev (although not adequate enough) but considering the show has completely changed from the original track... 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too going off for a bit. Catch u all later. Have fun. ๐Ÿค—
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
byee everyone..i have to go now..it's a bit laate for me...๐Ÿ˜†

it was nice to be here again! ๐Ÿค—

you guys are the sweetest ever...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love,
megz. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š

@jhan: thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yep..besharmi maine yahaan se hi seekhi hai. ๐Ÿ˜†
santudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I dunno what to say after watching last 2-3  Episodes except for one thing that CVs r just hell bent on showing us something which they know viewers will hate to see๐Ÿ˜ก

First they ruined the most awaited Suhaagraat of Maaneet๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Next they will make Maaneet cupid for Dev-Nandu and we might see MSK and Geet trying to convince all about how Dev will b ideal hubby for Nandini๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

So are CVs deliberately spoiling their own show so that fans stop watching it and move to their so called new show on star plus and then once trps go low ,they will get a nice excuse to close the show down ???๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry to sound so negative but after watching last 2-3  episodes this is the only conclusion I can draw๐Ÿค”

As normal episodes ,they r nice with good flow...nice comic element in the show...Maaneet scenes are good ..Gurti always rocks in whatever they do and SS was brilliant  yesterday throughout with his comic timing๐Ÿ‘...but still viewers r not liking it ..Why ??...CVs Ask this question to yourselves and u will get the answer...Its because Maaneet does not hv a proper track...their relationship is standstill at one point and viewers r not even sure Consummation happened or not because they r behaving as usual next day with MSK trying to kiss her and she is pushing him off...Maaneet r limited to side characters in the show who themselves don't hv a track but r only playing cupids to other side characters in the show who r all hving proper tracks around them ;Another reason is viewers r not able to digest Dev ki Rasleela and Maaneet plsying cupid for him just because of Dev's past deeds;If it was Vicky-Nandini or mayb even Tej-Pammi then viewers would hv loved to see Maaneet playing cupids for them but when it comes to Dev ,its impossible for the viewers to digest all this nonsense in the name of comedy๐Ÿ˜ก...

Damage has been already done and all CVs can do is repair this damage by trying to introduce a proper track surrounding Maaneet and make sure that NT comes back to handle his Devaaa ka rasleela..But no Maaneet playing cupid for Devini will b tolerated๐Ÿ˜Š

Options for good Maaneet tracks...

1)Send Maaneet back to Delhi..bring in the office track with Geet either joining office with MSK or mayb completing her studies...

2)Bring MSK's past chapter related to his mother or Sameera or whatever and connect it with
Maaneet ka bonding...

3)Show a proper Maaneet SR in Delhi ...We r not depmanding any explicit scenes but something which can b defined as proper suhaagraat ...the passion ...desire...foreplay...ambience...all that needs for a suhaagraat between a passionate couple like Maaneet

4)Make Dev negative by hook or by crook...Let Dev become a selfish soul who wanted to hv his share in Khurana business and let Maaneet stand together against Devaaa here...its high time t

he show needs a good villain...

5)Bring in Vicky in the picture and hook him up with Nandini ...noone will complain if Maaneet plays a cupid for Vicky-Nandu or even Tej-Pammi๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and if possible bring Tej-Pammi to Delhi where Pammi can get a good makeover along with Geet too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

6)Bring some uniqueness in Maaneet scenes,...Their romantic scenes r getting stagnent ...Why not bring some freshness in it like MSK taking Geet to a romantic dinner date...or Maaneet getting drenched in Rain and we hv a rain song here or Geet trying to seduce MSK wearing a western dress whose previous loop can b closed๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

7)Can Maaneet go for their second proper honeymoon please without any extra baggage๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

8)If for the sake of dragging the story ,new characters r being introduced then make sure those characters r somewhere connected to the Maaneet story like why not a dashing business partner for MSK who might hv his evil eye on Geet๐Ÿ˜ˆ...I know it might sound like a cliched track but at least it can b better than what we r witnessing currently ..right ??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

9)Geet is Millionaire's wife...can she look like one as well wearing some good stylish designer sarees or modern outfits ??...Can we hv some high society business parties where Maaneet can b projected like the hottest couple in town๐Ÿ˜Ž...I know Party ideas r more like Ektaish but why not ??๐Ÿ˜›

10)If all tracks r over...then here is last idea...Kill Maaneet...Reincarnation...Fresh story๐Ÿ˜Ž...But not now...first finish all the above mentinoed tracks๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Episode Analysis

What is wrong with all today...it was a good episode na...๐Ÿค”..in fact I will say it was a episode with neat flow and well executed scenes with nice humour element in the Maaneet scene...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also good acting by Gurti and SS๐Ÿ‘

I loved the whole kitchen Maaneet Mooli-Gajar scene ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃGC-DD were very good in it๐Ÿ˜ณ...Also liked the fact that Geet doesn't lie to that guy about Nandini ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and awww she really felt bad for her Devar here since he will b heartbroken now with Nandu saying yes to the guy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Isn't this a very interesting track where we might see both Maaneet trying to fix up Dev-Nandu here๐Ÿ˜ณ...After all MSK cannot see his brother in tears and Geet  might try to find out whether Nandu hv some feelings for Dev or not and then they can b the ultimate cupids for Devini๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful track I must say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So then what went wrong...Why r viewers not enjoying this interesting track ??๐Ÿค”...The Answer is Simple...the guy in question here is DEV KHURANA who once screwed the main protagonist Geet's life and today the same guy is falling for Geet's sister and here Geet is feeling bad thinking her culprit will b heartbroken but she is not bothered about her own sister's happiness and then if this is not enough then even Geet's husband MSK for whom principles in life always came first might just melt down seeing his younger brother's crocodile tears tomorrow and will be ready to play a cupid for him and Nandu forgetting the fact that this is the same guy who screwed up his wife's life once๐Ÿคข

So in short this interesting track will b butchering Maan and Geet''s character Forever ๐Ÿ˜Š...

The same track could hv been applied over Vicky and Nandini or mayb Adi and Nandini ...Viewers would hv loved it mayb...๐Ÿ˜Š...But Maaneet playing cupid to fix up Dev's love life  is something which is impossible to digest for loyal Geet fans even if they take it as season 2๐Ÿคข...Forgiving the culprit is fine.. ...even forgetting the past is fine...but hooking up the culprit with victim's sister and glorifying the whole thing in the name of comedy is disgusting to say the least๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

Can Damage Control be done here ??๐Ÿค”..Yes why not ??...The only way to do damage control is bring NT in the picture who is still the legal wife of Dev...And Don't make Maaneet play cupid for Dev-Nandu at least  so that Maaneet's character assassination does not happen...and Viewers might still tolerate it๐Ÿ˜Š...

Well no rating for today's Episode because right now I m blank in what direction the whole track is going and where is Maaneet's track leading to.....will wait for rest of the week's episodes to give my final verdict๐Ÿค”

you are write jyoti.this tack make this show down.cv ple.stop this.and start new and nice track .
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: I did not bother watching after reading the update ๐Ÿ˜†.  And it's Kismat's final days ... just high after watching the episode. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All the Best Meg, study hard and do well. *Hugs* ๐Ÿ˜Š