Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Hi indigo blue. I do remember you and your poems.

Indigoblues nahii megzzieee...πŸ˜†

we used to have thoughts together at the same tym once..i remember... πŸ˜†

ooh and my poems..i stopped writing them a loong time back..πŸ˜† but glad to see someone remembers them. πŸ˜†

you know your 'how will geet tell boy's family dev is not maan track' can be another mauka for geet to get parayee...πŸ˜† and perhaps add some serious drama to the show..away from devini romance. πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@megzzzπŸ€—..long time my dear..kahaan chali gayii thiii

omggg...πŸ€— i knoww...i'm behaving all childish now on coming back into den again. πŸ˜†

I'd gone to telly shows ka mela becoz i was getting parayee from the show aur main kho gayee...😭 πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:Very well writtenπŸ‘...I wrote the same about forgiving-forgetting can b still tolerable but victim hooking up her culprit with her own sister and the culprit shamelessly falling in love with the sister is something impossible to digest for the loyal viewers of this show even if we treat it as season 2
geetfangeet thumbnail
God i just saw the airport scene were dev will dump geet ,man what an acting by DD she look so innocent and helpless , this scene made my angry level for dev and cvs more they are really wasting the talent of actors by giving silly scenes now a days.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Hi Usha.

Something more is disturbing me.  Geet knew that someone was coming to see Nandini that evening. There is a good probability that the guy may get married to her sister. Should she not have told Maan that they need to break the truth to her family before the prospective groom's family lands at  their place?  Now if they come to know that the man who was introduced as Maan, the son-in-law of the house is actually the brother of the man and the one who is parading as the driver is the son-in-law, would their impression of Geet's family not be sullied?  Would they not hesitate giving their son into marriage with a family where such frauds take place? What is the use of Maan going through all these sacrifices for winning over Geet's family?

Logical point...yup thats so trueπŸ˜•...
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This track would have made more sense

Geet catches Dev red handed and blows her top

She initiates damage control but is mad at Dev and tells Maan to stop him

Maan and Geet tell him in no uncertain terms to stay away from Nandini because Nandini likes the guy

They can commiserate with him but that is about it.

Dev sees them getting ready for the wedding and everything. Geet is not talking to him properly and Maan sympathizes with him but at the same time warns him to stay away.

Then something happens and the wedding stalls. Nandini is heartbroken.

everyone is really down. That is when all the truths come tumbling out and Dev offers to marry her.

Something like this would have been more acceptable because it would not have involved character assaination of Maaneet.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😊 Thank You Baba jee , I did not see the show from the beginning.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Jhan I so agree with u ...CVs could hv taken this Dev-Nandini track in a different way by showing how Geet or MSK will absolutely not support Dev's rasleela here since legally he is still married to NT and mayb this rejection from everywhere will turn Dev negative again...and even then SS's talent could hv been used in a proper way with a interesting track...πŸ€”
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

This track would have made more sense

Geet catches Dev red handed and blows her top

She initiates damage control but is mad at Dev and tells Maan to stop him

Maan and Geet tell him in no uncertain terms to stay away from Nandini because Nandini likes the guy

They can commiserate with him but that is about it.

Dev sees them getting ready for the wedding and everything. Geet is not talking to him properly and Maan sympathizes with him but at the same time warns him to stay away.

Then something happens and the wedding stalls. Nandini is heartbroken.

everyone is really down. That is when all the truths come tumbling out and Dev offers to marry her.

Something like this would have been more acceptable because it would not have involved character assaination of Maaneet.

yeah and then it turns out it had something to do with boys family finding out about 'season 1' ka karnaaama πŸ˜† even that's a possibility. πŸ˜Š
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

opti..i soo agree with you...how can geet not think what her sister wants or does not want..where is her sense of righteousness indeed...it is just a year how does one completely erase it to this extent..she had forgiven dev only coz she wanted to start fresh with her husband  so how does getting ur sister hooked with this man make any sense any where

if you want to show a love story of dev nandini go ahead but do not make maaneet willingly a part of it..it is undigestible really...