Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved for the scorecard

@ Sush: Welcome to the Den.

---
Edit  -- Posting the scorecard for today

The "good guy playing yet another good guy v. reformed bad guy" scorecard (18 May 2011)

Note: I am yet to prepare the scorecard for the episodes telecast on 14 May and 16-17 May 2011.  I will put up a consolidated scorecard by the end of the week.

The scorecard is from the point of view of Beeji's household and includes their acknowledgement (or lack thereof) of the efforts of the reformed bad guy and the good guy playing yet another good guy.  So, I have edited out some of the reformed bad guy's actions vis-a-vis the good guy and his wife and listed them out for special mention.

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (hereinafter referred to as "reformed bad guy")
  • Reformed bad guy defames his perceived sister-in-law to the prospective groom: -1

Good guy playing yet another good guy
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is labelled a thief for filching vegetables from the kitchen window: -1

Special mention of reformed bad guy's interactions vis-a-vis the good guy and his wife
  • Reformed bad guy is not slapped or reprimanded seriously by good guy's wife for his defamatory statements about her cousin sister
  • Reformed bad guy gains a twinge of sympathy, and not horror, from the good guy's wife when he tells her that he has fallen in love with her
  • Good guy's wife lies to the prospective groom about the reformed bad guy's statements and passes them off as a prank
  • Good guy's wife apologises to the prospective groom for the alleged prank played by the reformed bad guy
  • Good guy's wife feels that the reformed bad guy's heart will be broken when she learns that her cousin sister is going to agree to the proposal and feels sorry for him.
  • Good guy notices reformed bad guy's forced smile when the prospective groom agrees to marry the cousin sister.
  • Reformed bad guy exchanges a look with good guy's wife who silently questions him about his state
  • Good guy's wife flinches for the reformed bad guy as she waits for her cousin sister to declare her answer to the proposal.
  • Good guy's wife smiles a fake smile when the cousin sister smiles in approval of the proposal and is not truly happy for her sister, despite having counselled her earlier about the proposed marriage.
  • Good guy's wife gives a sympathetic smile to reformed bad guy.
  • As the sweets are being distributed, good guy's wife once again is not happy for her cousin sister with the outcome of the marriage talks.
  • Good guy's wife looks back in sympathy at reformed bad guy, who appears to be heartbroken.
  • Good guy's wife is so concerned for reformed bad guy that she once more looks back and shares a silent conversation with reformed bad guy about his well-being.
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy notices the reformed bad guy and his wife and is concerned for the reformed bad guy.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Thanks Geeks and somakazmi 🤗
hello shali!!!!!!!!!!
u r not the only confuse here me guess all the viewerz are...
@Sush...welcome to the den...🤗
hey sus, medz, deep, bru, soma and geek...
hello swan and medha ...🤗
who said that the channel is looking for any excuse to shut shop, the creative heads of geet? Because if its them then i dont believe them. Does anybodys birdies have any spoilers, anything too look forward to, todays episode was too crap, but it made me feel bad for dev, a person makes a mistake and if they truly repent then thats the best they can do you cant make them go back in time and reverse what they did.
hiii everyone! ðŸ˜³

Anyone remembers me? ðŸ˜†

I'm Megz...😆

Jaya asked this mele main khoi hui ladki to come here..so here i am! ðŸ˜Ž

I can go away if you want..though I usually never comply with that request of other ppl...😆