Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I know Dev has been so bad to Geet in past, thought I felt bad for him today, but I didn't like way the way Geet said that she feel bad for Dev, I know she forgave him, but it felt so weird, he destroyed her life and she says I feel bad for Dev...

Nonsense, the CVs has lost it full on, now on precap it seems Maaneet r helping Dev, it's not about Dev has no right to fell in love, but Nandini is Geet's cousin, the girl whom he destroyed her life, it feel weirds, it's better if there is another girl comes in his life, who has no connection with Geet...

Dev and Meera is best, both r good actors, if Nainatara comes and spread her negativity and try to spoil it for Dev and Meera and make problems for Maaneet, this is much worth to watch, but never bring Arjun and Annie down battery back to the show...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Now I am damn sure that they are doin it delibrately!! I cannot see any other reason..I  hate sayin this but now they are just lookin for an execuse to shut the show..Its crystal clear now..Bcoz  its not possible that they are not aware of viewer's ka outburst..😑πŸ₯±πŸ€’😭
πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘πŸ₯±
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok few quick pointers: 

1.  Can we have Maneet in this current track playing cupids to Tej-Pammi, plz? We wont mind a sensitive, slow blossom of love between this couple who are married for 8 years and still out of love from Teji's side. What exactly is the issue between them-writers can delve deep into their  perspective. 

2. Since Nandini has agreed for this guy who looks and is pretty decent- you can deal this again sensitively by showing how Dev's past doesn't let go and is seen reflecting on his present forever. A punishment like that would be appreciated by the audience than him dishonouring the woman he supposedly loves today. 

3. Whatever happened to Preeto-Lucky love track? πŸ˜• Would love if Geet plays cupid to them as well... why so hellbent on showing Geet affected over Dev being heart-broken is something that I fail to understand!!

4. Since MSK as Balwant has earned gratitude from Beeji and family, I dont see the purpose in stretching this track any further! 😊 Too much overdose of something loses its charm- be it overdose of stripper MSK, Maneet eye-locks and slip'n fall, twirls, supposedly cute nok-jhoks by hitting and yapping by Geet- can we get over it and move ahead? They are sensible, mature ppl.. atleast Maan  would not take this and should be in command whenever necessary, like when Geet acts overly childish! 

5. Move to Delhi, Geet resuming office and handling projects, clashes and creative differences between Maneet(like they had during Hum Tum episode and office days), wake up NT, bring in Vicky, bring in MSK's past, his parents are some future tracks you can explore and carry ahead the show with logic and sensibilty!

---------------------------

Regarding today's episode- Its hard to remember what I liked bcuz its hard to relate with the show any longer!  This comic track would have worked if Adi or Vicky was in place of Dev... Geet and creatives can move on and erase the past memories of Dev's heinous crime, but viewers cant! Bcuz Dev's reformation wasn't a gradual transition.  Had the writers delved deeper into his psyche, we would be able to emphatize with this change in him. 

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
even now damage control can b done if nandini marry the other guy and dev is left alone, what better punishment than this for dev and viewerz will b happy that finally geet has got justice one way or other...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'll say only one thing today.  It looks like the show makers and channel have really run out of ideas and money. Cant hire good CVs and even if they do, cant pay them well to hold on to them. So they've hit on this plan to show this crappy track. See how many suggestions have come for future tracks. Now they dont need to hire any CVs. The viewers have all turned CVs for free.  If they gave us good tracks would our brains work on behalf of them? 
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I am sushmita u can call me sush. I some times post in MF

I usually read 2-3 pages of ur den and quit.

Can I join u?😊

Btw ur rules looks very scary hope I do not mess with them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS I like ur den name.😊

somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello parisa, bur and sush!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sush welcome 2 den!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since I heard about Dev's raas leela
My khopdi hai jagah se hila

Ek nahi,do nahi,teen nahi chaar
Jerk Dev to manta hi nahi haar

Ek se ki shaadi,
dusri ko di barbadi

Teesri ko piche lagaya,
4th ke khud piche phad gaya

Iske romance ka cycle is still going strong
I wonder from which angle this does NOT seem wrong

For MG Viewers are singing "tankte rahte tujkho"
And makers are screeching "ullu banaya tumko"πŸ˜†

I had logged off but could not resist writing this one, I know Crap right?🀣 

hey SushπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Welcome to the den, post away my friend , you don't have to ask. I am Geeks/geek/Bubba.πŸ˜†

Hi and bye Devils...enjoy the Raas leela dis(cuss)ionπŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well I will support dev getting a fair chance in life...but for geet to totally forget with this man did to her is hard to digest...and NO woman with self respect would wish her own sister to get hooked with such a guy...

GHSP lacks off morals...and above all the channel too...

what are CV's, PH and channel trying to do...whip off the past off geet and maan...cause that's the reason why we fell for this show...should we consider Geet never been betrayed ...never been used...never been pregnant...never having a miscarriage...what will explain Maan trying to get her back...

well I am Confused...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hi sush welcome :-)actually i am also new just joined last week