Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I dunno what to say after watching last 2-3  Episodes except for one thing that CVs r just hell bent on showing us something which they know viewers will hate to see๐Ÿ˜ก

First they ruined the most awaited Suhaagraat of Maaneet๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Next they will make Maaneet cupid for Dev-Nandu and we might see MSK and Geet trying to convince all about how Dev will b ideal hubby for Nandini๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

So are CVs deliberately spoiling their own show so that fans stop watching it and move to their so called new show on star plus and then once trps go low ,they will get a nice excuse to close the show down ???๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry to sound so negative but after watching last 2-3  episodes this is the only conclusion I can draw๐Ÿค”

As normal episodes ,they r nice with good flow...nice comic element in the show...Maaneet scenes are good ..Gurti always rocks in whatever they do and SS was brilliant  yesterday throughout with his comic timing๐Ÿ‘...but still viewers r not liking it ..Why ??...CVs Ask this question to yourselves and u will get the answer...Its because Maaneet does not hv a proper track...their relationship is standstill at one point and viewers r not even sure Consummation happened or not because they r behaving as usual next day with MSK trying to kiss her and she is pushing him off...Maaneet r limited to side characters in the show who themselves don't hv a track but r only playing cupids to other side characters in the show who r all hving proper tracks around them ;Another reason is viewers r not able to digest Dev ki Rasleela and Maaneet plsying cupid for him just because of Dev's past deeds;If it was Vicky-Nandini or mayb even Tej-Pammi then viewers would hv loved to see Maaneet playing cupids for them but when it comes to Dev ,its impossible for the viewers to digest all this nonsense in the name of comedy๐Ÿ˜ก...

Damage has been already done and all CVs can do is repair this damage by trying to introduce a proper track surrounding Maaneet and make sure that NT comes back to handle his Devaaa ka rasleela..But no Maaneet playing cupid for Devini will b tolerated๐Ÿ˜Š

Options for good Maaneet tracks...

1)Send Maaneet back to Delhi..bring in the office track with Geet either joining office with MSK or mayb completing her studies...

2)Bring MSK's past chapter related to his mother or Sameera or whatever and connect it with
Maaneet ka bonding...

3)Show a proper Maaneet SR in Delhi ...We r not depmanding any explicit scenes but something which can b defined as proper suhaagraat ...the passion ...desire...foreplay...ambience...all that needs for a suhaagraat between a passionate couple like Maaneet

4)Make Dev negative by hook or by crook...Let Dev become a selfish soul who wanted to hv his share in Khurana business and let Maaneet stand together against Devaaa here...its high time the show needs a good villain...

5)Bring in Vicky in the picture and hook him up with Nandini ...noone will complain if Maaneet plays a cupid for Vicky-Nandu or even Tej-Pammi๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and if possible bring Tej-Pammi to Delhi where Pammi can get a good makeover along with Geet too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

6)Bring some uniqueness in Maaneet scenes,...Their romantic scenes r getting stagnent ...Why not bring some freshness in it like MSK taking Geet to a romantic dinner date...or Maaneet getting drenched in Rain and we hv a rain song here or Geet trying to seduce MSK wearing a western dress whose previous loop can b closed๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

7)Can Maaneet go for their second proper honeymoon please without any extra baggage๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

8)If for the sake of dragging the story ,new characters r being introduced then make sure those characters r somewhere connected to the Maaneet story like why not a dashing business partner for MSK who might hv his evil eye on Geet๐Ÿ˜ˆ...I know it might sound like a cliched track but at least it can b better than what we r witnessing currently ..right ??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

9)Geet is Millionaire's wife...can she look like one as well wearing some good stylish designer sarees or modern outfits ??...Can we hv some high society business parties where Maaneet can b projected like the hottest couple in town๐Ÿ˜Ž...I know Party ideas r more like Ektaish but why not ??๐Ÿ˜›

10)If all tracks r over...then here is last idea...Kill Maaneet...Reincarnation...Fresh story๐Ÿ˜Ž...But not now...first finish all the above mentinoed tracks๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Episode Analysis

What is wrong with all today...it was a good episode na...๐Ÿค”..in fact I will say it was a episode with neat flow and well executed scenes with nice humour element in the Maaneet scene...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also good acting by Gurti and SS๐Ÿ‘

I loved the whole kitchen Maaneet Mooli-Gajar scene ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃGC-DD were very good in it๐Ÿ˜ณ...Also liked the fact that Geet doesn't lie to that guy about Nandini ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and awww she really felt bad for her Devar here since he will b heartbroken now with Nandu saying yes to the guy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Isn't this a very interesting track where we might see both Maaneet trying to fix up Dev-Nandu here๐Ÿ˜ณ...After all MSK cannot see his brother in tears and Geet  might try to find out whether Nandu hv some feelings for Dev or not and then they can b the ultimate cupids for Devini๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful track I must say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So then what went wrong...Why r viewers not enjoying this interesting track ??๐Ÿค”...The Answer is Simple...the guy in question here is DEV KHURANA who once screwed the main protagonist Geet's life and today the same guy is falling for Geet's sister and here Geet is feeling bad thinking her culprit will b heartbroken but she is not bothered about her own sister's happiness and then if this is not enough then even Geet's husband MSK for whom principles in life always came first might just melt down seeing his younger brother's crocodile tears tomorrow and will be ready to play a cupid for him and Nandu forgetting the fact that this is the same guy who screwed up his wife's life once๐Ÿคข

So in short this interesting track will b butchering Maan and Geet''s character Forever ๐Ÿ˜Š...

The same track could hv been applied over Vicky and Nandini or mayb Adi and Nandini ...Viewers would hv loved it mayb...๐Ÿ˜Š...But Maaneet playing cupid to fix up Dev's love life  is something which is impossible to digest for loyal Geet fans even if they take it as season 2๐Ÿคข...Forgiving the culprit is fine.. ...even forgetting the past is fine...but hooking up the culprit with victim's sister and glorifying the whole thing in the name of comedy is disgusting to say the least๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

Can Damage Control be done here ??๐Ÿค”..Yes why not ??...The only way to do damage control is bring NT in the picture who is still the legal wife of Dev...And Don't make Maaneet play cupid for Dev-Nandu at least  so that Maaneet's character assassination does not happen...and Viewers might still tolerate it๐Ÿ˜Š...

Well no rating for today's Episode because right now I m blank in what direction the whole track is going and where is Maaneet's track leading to.....will wait for rest of the week's episodes to give my final verdict๐Ÿค”
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So now here comes the blame game!  Aur kya someone needs to point fingers right!  Not GC's long sexy fingers, but u know what i mean right! ๐Ÿ˜†

1)  They ruined the most awaited scene for Maaneet for all the viewers, their SR!  Yes we received     crap!

2)  Now they want to pair Dev and Nandani!

Yes, its crap!  Now who's on the receiving end of all this, its the fans and viewers only!  Yes, its us!  So we voice our opinions and get blamed for ruining the show!  Please give me a break people!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Dev has done wrong and to date in the viewers eyes there has been no justification for what he's done!  With that being said why wouldn't viewers have an issue with this!  He married Geet, left her to hang dry and what not MSK entered her life accepted her for who she is!  We have Geet forgiving Dev, grant it viewers didn't fully accpet it! Yet again they want to throw another bomb at us and make him a saint!  I don't think so!

How would one feel when they come to know this guy has done wrong to one gal in the family and yet ready to have a relationship with another!  Is that right??? Is that justifiable, not in my books!  To me its ruin one sister and get the other for free!  Will any family accept this???

Now coming to fan opinions! 

This is my say, if PH and others didnt want Fan feedbacks, why did they set up Fan pages on FB!  Its there  to voice our opinions right!  Trust me viewership is the most important thing to these shows!  Without viewers how will they get TRPS!

So coming to today's episode!

Yes, we were on the receiving end again, we got crap! Well, its not over yet!  We've voiced our opinion and PH and Channel can do damage control, they still have time!  Track was planned, but Im sure they didnt anticipate this out pour from disgruntled fans!

What can they do, well Dev can like Nandani  all he wants and Maaneet can try to play cupid all they want!  Bottom line is Dev's done wrong to one sister already, what if Beeji's family finds out, do u think they will accept Dev, I dont think so!  So they can take this route and show Dev being rejected by family and at that point Maaneet wont be able to do a thing either! This time all will be helpless and this can make Dev turn negative against the whole family!

So there is hope, sub chill karo!

This is where it all started for me!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini ne pichle janam mein bahut bada paap kiya hoga jo usse Dev jaisa pati naseeb hoga ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

I am sure the curses that Geet and her family gave Dev will affect their future lives ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

I simply fail to understand how Geet whose life this ๐Ÿคฌ ruined is now willing to forgive anything. His feelings are more important than the feelings of an innocent girl who has done no one any wrong. That innocent's girl's only crime was that a person who had no respect for women fell in love with her. Nandini ka durbhagya tha ki usse Geet jaise behen mile ...a cousin sister who cared more for the feelings of her former husband/current BIL/one time abuser than a cousin sister who actually would think about her sister's happiness.

Geet's character has sunk to new lows

Rather than feel happy for her sister's engagement, she is left feeling unhappy for his love being unfulfilled. A sane girl would not even have let him come anywhere neat her sister. Maybe the stockholm syndrome is true after all. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ...Geet is willing to gamble her sister's life thinking Dev may have reformed. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

But the question arises - who is she to take this gamble???

They showed her trying to undo the damage Dev did today but I was extremely upset that they made light of such an important matter as Dev trying to damage an innocent girl's reputation.

If Dev really loves Nandini, he willl step back and let her marry whomever she likes, not try to get her for himself. That will only prove that he is an animal and has not changed.

No sister in her right mind would every approve of this and this is my humble request to the CVs not to destroy Geet and Maan's character any further. Show them commiserating with him but sabotaging the wedding is totally out. This is the only way you can save your face.

************************************************************************************************

This track would have made more sense

Geet catches Dev red handed and blows her top

She initiates damage control but is mad at Dev and tells Maan to stop him

Maan and Geet tell him in no uncertain terms to stay away from Nandini because Nandini likes the guy

They can commiserate with him but that is about it.

Dev sees them getting ready for the wedding and everything. Geet is not talking to him properly and Maan sympathizes with him but at the same time warns him to stay away.

Then something happens and the wedding stalls. Nandini is heartbroken.

everyone is really down. That is when all the truths come tumbling out and Dev offers to marry her.

Something like this would have been more acceptable because it would not have involved character assaination of Maaneet.

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have mostly tried to be patient with everything happening in the show so far...but tonight my level of irritation, frustration and disgust has reached new heights that even i was unaware of...๐Ÿ˜ก

knowing the revolving door policies of the cvs ...the only excuse they can give of this disgusting track of maaneet playing cupid for devini...is that they DONT know what dev has done...

here is a quick recap...if it helps...๐Ÿ˜ณ

1. dev is a rapist ...watch the scene where he slaps nayantara because she stopped him from getting close to geet...๐Ÿ˜ก

2. dev is a fraud ...watch the scene in the airport where dev leaves geet ...if possible pause the scene where geet screams her heart out and faints...๐Ÿ˜ก

3. dev is a manipulator... watch the scene where he convinces daadi to get him back to KM...๐Ÿ˜ก

4. dev is a parasite ...he has done nothing but blow maan's hard earned money in gambling...๐Ÿ˜ก

now about maaneet becoming cupid...๐Ÿ˜•

refer : first MU between maaneet
--------------------------------------------------

without going into any debate of who was right or who was wrong...geet doubted maan and his integrity because she thought maan brought dev out of jail...

a girl who gave up the most important man in her life because she could not see dev free will play cupid for him for her own sister?

refer : second MU between maaneet
------------------------------------------------------

again without any debate of who was right or wrong...maan questioned geet's honor, pride ans self respect because she forgave dev resulting in her leaving her house...

a man who mercilessly broke the heart of the woman who he loves more than life...will play cupid for that same good for nothing brother of his?

i mean...are you serious?

COMING TO TONIGHT'S EPISODE
-----------------------------------------------------

did you by any chance tried to revisit the classic sholay scene between AB and mausiji where he bad mouths veeru to have some fun leading to SUSIDE sequence...๐Ÿ˜ก

if that was the case...it WAS sick...

what kind of humor do you want to show where a rapist talks about a girl being drunkard and characterless?

now comes the worst part...geet finds the whole thing funny and confusing...did she forget how to slap...last time i checked she slapped each and every member of khurana khandaan except daadi...for all the right reasons of course...

"dev ka dil to toot jayega"...the worst dialog of the show till date...
...barry what were you thinking while writing this line?...

you are the one behind camera who is from the first day...you are our only hope...please dont disappoint us...

now maaneet will play cupid (i am including maan from whatever i have seen in spoilers and precap)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

its not like nandu is forced to marry this guy...she likes him...even after this if maaneet forces dev on her...that will be the end of everything...

dont take your audience for granted...most importantly think and analyze what we demand for?

it is nothing that is out of the box...we only want what is RIGHT...

stop spoiling maaneet characters for dev...he is seriously not worth it...

the biggest proof of your sheer idiocy : we cannot enjoy maaneet scenes a bit after watching dev hogging the lime light and maaneet being his illuminators...๐Ÿ˜’

god bless...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by manashi - 12 years ago
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
me start seeing epi just for fun and maaneet so it was ok type of epi for me
things me like abt epi
1) geet somewhere in story still support the truth
2) geet still cant lie 2 maan or cant hide things from him.
3) maan brain is working.
4) maaneet scene in kitchen was nice๐Ÿ˜ณ
5)lucky and mama was fine.
other things are not much ineresting...
damage control can still be done by cv if they show nandini want to marry the other guy in this way dev would get what he deserve and geet could get justice one way other. other way to save viewerz by dev 4th love story is NT. so cv plz bring NT and spice back to show...
cv plz use common sense and give viewerz something nice and more entertaining...
hope thing get better and cv best of luck 4 future!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

watched the episdoe...

nothing significant to write about it...

The convo between Geet and Dev as if no history between them ever..  

Maan only came in few frames...

So now Nandini got engaged..  Dev is heart broken and Geet is sympathetic..

Precap... Big brother is concern for his sibling..  Dev confesses that he wants to live again.. Big bro wants to know the truth..   And the truth is that his kid brother as if is falling in love for the 1st time..

NT was infatuations..   one side deal as NT never actually loved him
Geet was a business deal and he left it at airport after taking the money
Myrah was one sided and he was about to fall but he walked out..
and now the tears in his eyes indicates he seems to fall in love for the 1st time??? 

Actually I feel bad for Sameer Sharma as he is a very good actor and is emoting really well.  They should have brought him as the third grand son of Savitri Devi instead of 2nd grand son with so much sordid past. but IMO brining him as repented and good Dev just was not so great for the actor as the viewers are not ready to accept the character of Dev with normal lucky go guy persona..

Of course now big brother and his adorable wife will help him out...  So friends... use your delete button in wipe the bad memory of Dev..

As the big bro and his wife will stand by him and help him to get his DG  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Why is Geet trying to play cupid to her fake husband????? What is happening to the show I wonder...a new writer comes every other month and the story twists even further...confusing the viewers even more...

I know it is important to move on in life and as a viewer I am willing to move on too provided the culprit gets the punishment for his crimes...Redemption is important only after serving the punishment.

It looks as if everything is wiped out...but as an audience I cannot forget what happened in the past. Show us the culprit getting the right punishment...make him suffer for the crimes he did and then I may empathize with him...

Can Dev own up his mistakes in front of the girl he claims to love now???? Will he be man enough to tell everything??? If he does, I will surely stop my ramblings...

I just cannot fathom what's happening??? mind is numb...what i see these days are half baked lopsided episodes...but I am expected to take it in my stride...I guess i am not smart enough to understand the interesting storyline Channel is showing us...it's all my fault..I must not blame the PH and the CVs and only blame the channel too coz the CVs have no say ...right. Oh well that's what I came to know recently...it is the channel's doing...everything...including story, screenplay, shooting, schedulesm dialogues etc etc...

I guess the channel takes pride in spoiling it's own show...Interesting...very interesting!!!!

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New Critique in Geetland

I am one who did not watch the episode today or read any update. In the words of a few of my devil friends, I am an intelligent viewer and I am trying to move on from being a logical viewer to someone who just enjoys any nonsense shown to me. But I don't want to do it silently. I want to let everyone know the reason for my transition.

I did not start watching GHSP sheerly for its entertainment value. There are a lot of shows on TV which are much more entertaining. It is my belief that a show becomes a viewers favourite of there is something in it with which the viewer can identify. Although none of the characters in the show are even remotly close to me or anyone I know, this show became my favourite simply because it mimiked life itself for me. Life as I know it is a combination of ups and downs and is not perfect for anyone. Similarly, for a vast majority of people it is not also about tears always. Most of us have our share of both happiness and sorrows. And GHSP showcased this brilliantly.

I am not one who watches any other show currentlty being aired on Indian TV or for that matter haven't been a viewer of any shows priorly shown. The reason is simple. All shows had a stereotypical story line. The hero and heroine's eternal sorrow and struggle and helplessness. That is what caught my attention when it came to GHSP. Although a similar story of a girl being subjected to a life of turmoil and misfortunes, it showcased positivity. Although Geet had her share of sorrows, it was overshadowed by the happiness that she met on her way. Although Maan led a bitter life, his life changed for the better with Geet coming into his life. Although they faced challenges along their path to oneness, they came out of every situation as a happy and stronger couple. That is life, a mixture of positives and negatives.

Understandably, positivity does not win always. There are millions of people who dispite doing everything right, still loose. That is where TV has the ability to make a difference, to give the viewer what they truly need, HOPE. A positive outcome coming out of such situations gives everyone watching it a HOPE that maybe, just maybe, there is a miniscule of a chance that their life's will turn around too if they are good people and do good and honest things. Maybe there is a chance that things could get better without having to compromise on your values. Maybe there are still good people in the society who will help you in case of need. Maybe one bad thing happening to you in your life does not mean the end of life itself. And this is what I was hoping this show will be able to communiate to its viewers.

I was one of your biggest criticizers who yelled my lungs out when Geet forgave Dev. It was something that I could not come to terms with. How? It is so far away from reality... Does it ever happen that a victim such as Geet would ever be able to forget everything that she was made to undergo and forgive her criminal? Was that even possible? Today, whether it was your intention or not, I will give you some credit. This situation could have 2 interpretations, one extremely positive and the other, the other end of the spectrum. It could mean that the story intended to communicate that any criminal could get away with anything (which is the extremely terrible option and which is the one that most of us thought was ur intention to communicate). The second one could mean that you wished to say that forgiveness is the biggest virtue, that if you saw that someone was genuienly regretting their actions and wished to set things right, it is alright to give that person the chance that they earned. I like to believe today that this could have been your purpose with that forgiveness track. Whether you dererve it or not, you earned some browny points from me.

Having said that, what does a second chance mean? Does it mean that the criminal should be given a clean slate again? This is where your imagination got exagurated a lot more than was necessary. The second chance and its terms should be with respect to the crime in mind. It cannot be the same for every criminal. What Dev did to Geet was unacceptable. Even if Geet and Maan decided to forgive him and give him another chance, what makes his behavior with Naintara, his debts etc alright? Is he not the same person? How is it logical for you to make him fall in love again? What has Dev done so far which has indicated this amount of regret? Why does the channel / story tellers expect me to accept this as a good way for progression? 

The intelligent viewer in me neither sees logic or positivity or a good story or a purpose driven track anymore. And for a show that had such huge opportunities to make a difference, it is a blow. 

A prominent writer once said that creativity is not a special skill and an individual cannot be creative or non-creative. Creativity was the work of some geni's who chose to work through some people to create brilliant pieces. I had found it very interesting when I heard her talk about it and almost hope for the sake of the creatives of this show that it is true. The geni communiacted a story through the CV"s of this show, but has now moved on... there is no more hope, unless the geni decides to come back and finish up the piece that it so brilliantly set out to etch. And hereafter, I will only watch this show in the hope that the geni will be back to finish its job undone. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CVs, PH, Star One do you have a death wish. Why are you hell bent on destroying your own show...

I don't expect you to remember the original concept of this show & follow up on that BUT to completely overlook Dev's past sins and project him as this sweet, innocent guy who has done no wrong is completely bizarre. Do you really think we feel sympathy for him when he cries on his brother's shoulder asking for happiness. Let me ask you when has Dev not been happy. The guy committed a heinous crime, got forgiven by his culprit, his brother accepted him with open arms, his wife very conveniently got blamed for his share of crimes too, at every point in his life he has had a shoulder to cry on and still he complains that he's not found happiness...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Regarding Geet. What have you guys made of her. Where has the righteous Geet gone who stood up for what is right. Who displayed maturity which belied her age. Who refused to take nonsense from anyone. The old Geet would have slapped Dev for spewing such nonsense about Nandini. What we saw today was a complete stranger to me. You have compromised with her character since the miscarriage, today was one more step in butchering it further. The last straw will be when she defends Dev in front of Beeji and convinces them to get Nandini married to Dev......I see this coming but if you have even an ounce of sense in you do not show this!!!

If you guys want to you can still make amends. Show MSK taking a stand that he won't allow Nandini to marry a guy like Dev. He may have forgiven Dev for what he did with Geet but he won't allow Nandini's life to be spoilt by getting her married to a guy with such a past. Secondly, even if Dev confesses his love to Nandini, she should refuse saying that she cannot trust a guy who cheated her sister.

Also have you forgotten that Maan & Geet are your lead pair? Most viewers are tolerating the crap you show only because of these two. But now they seem to be the side characters with nothing to do but contribute to Dev & Nandini's love story. If you don't know let me remind you a story should revolve around the lead pair while the other characters play a side role. If you continue sidetracking Maneet let me assure you the viewers will not keep quiet. Don't try our patience...its already running thin...

Do something now before its too late. As a loyal fan of this show i can't see its downfall. Hope you can't either and will rectify all the blunders you have made ASAP...

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago