Mahesh Pandey is pissing on all d gud work in Geet

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

He is literally pissing on all the fantastic work done by Vincent,Swati,Priya Ramanathan,Hegde and is continously doing so with some absolutely illogical,seen a thousand times plot,only to highlight the ever irritating and disgusting nandini and dev alongwith lucky and mama and now preeto,in all this the valuable pair of Gurmeet and Drashti are made look waste,now I wish the unimaginable,I wish Geet ends soon and Maaneet are releaved from the insult of working for the incompetant and disgusting work done by Mahesh Pandey and his partner Nageeen Mirza,who should get an oscar for the worst creation and destruction of the most beautiful creation TV world has ever seen.

Edited by Geetseason2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is the truth after all 😊

airplanes4evr thumbnail
I LOVEEE❤️ SAMIR SHARMA❤️!!!!! HE IS SOOO HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
Geetseason2 thumbnail
The track is going heywier all zig zag
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was made aware of this show due to its social issues.   I continued to watch it because the character of Maan was setting an example for other men to follow.  I was even ok when Geet  forgave Dev, because it was she who wanted to move on with her life with Maan, thus putting her past behind her. 

What I could never comprehend was Dev becoming more sensible than Maan during the misacarriage, Geet's amicable relationship with Dev during holi; her walking out on a husband who had done so much for her, and now with the current track; Geet's relationship with Dev, and the maha episode was maha bekaar.  Nothing has made sense to me since the miscarriage and I think that's when this show started going downhill...and it's still on its way down.
Geetseason2 thumbnail
very true nothing has been sensible ever since the present writers took over
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏so truly said geet dekh rahe hai ya dev? maneet are usp of show they are destroying very essence of show which is maneet ropmance
Geetseason2 thumbnail
speak up maaneet's speak up post this everywhere.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Every show faces up and down - like life... Its hard for Geet to forgive Dev but also she doesn't want her husband Maan to loose his relation with his family (maybe because only Geet's heart know - how lonely she is without her family's support) I understand Maan done so much for Geet (par every girl who face the same problem - always over-looks their husband's support because their family's support mean a-lot)... Most likely Geet has heart of gold (always forgiving people for people who she loves).

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said its look like we are watching DEV Gaatha 😆😆😆😆