Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 336: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 5

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yesterday night I had a dream that after NS issue is solved Dutta and Naku had twin sons...both the babies are bald. 😍And Naku keeps doing pooja for their hair. πŸ˜†

ROFL Shreya...thats just too funny :) By the way, i also feel they will have a son only - when they DO have children :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday night I had a dream that after NS issue is solved Dutta and Naku had twin sons...both the babies are bald. 😍And Naku keeps doing pooja for their hair. πŸ˜†

OMG Shreya!!!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Naku's ultimate goal for torturing Bappa becomes the hair of her kids  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I can imagine "Twin" bald sons for Dutta and Naku and it is a hilarious scene  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ What a way to begin the day at work!! 
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nakku at last has Baji to listen to her and support her.. and again..again...Dutta would be the last person to know about the truth..πŸ˜† kya kare.. he asks for it every time.. Well lets see how the babi, devar jodi will go about this..and the letter.. that would solve half the problem..

Thanks BB for the update..😊

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

]

🀣 🀣🀣🀣 .. nakku, her pooja and torturing Bappa continues..

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I recollect thinking that at the end of it all Naku is a mother and her kids hair is more imp to her that Dutta too. πŸ˜†
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I recollect thinking that at the end of it all Naku is a mother and her kids hair is more imp to her that Dutta too. πŸ˜†

Having visions of bald twins with MR's face and scowl. Naku in front of that Bappa idol doing non-stop aarti, tears streaming down her cheeks, AS on another fast and Dutta looking down at the babies in their cradle and crying out Mujhe inke sar per bal chahiye, ABHI!!!!! looks sternly at Baji and Baji says, 'Ho Bhau, main abhi bal dhoondke lata, tu tension mat le re'

The most poignant scene of our LTL till date
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

Having visions of bald twins with MR's face and scowl. Naku in front of that Bappa idol doing non-stop aarti, tears streaming down her cheeks, AS on another fast and Dutta looking down at the babies in their cradle and crying out Mujhe inke sar per bal chahiye, ABHI!!!!! looks sternly at Baji and Baji says, 'Ho Bhau, main abhi bal dhoondke lata, tu tension mat le re'

The most poignant scene of our LTL till date

Trust Baji to do that! 🀣

In my dream though Dutta was proud of his bald babies. πŸ˜†
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    πŸ‘   πŸ‘
   πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ
     @ B B :

Tareef  karu  kya uski  jisne  is    Tilsmi   kahani ko  Likha hai ! 
  Padhkar -  Padhkar   Man     Ne  ye   Dua di hai  !

Bas   Yu  hi   kalam  ka kamal  aap  karte  raho  !
 Aur  ham sab  is   phasane  me  dubte rahe  !   

mere   atpati  shayari ke liye  sorry  ! 
Apke   jaise  writer  to nahi  par  shayar  banne ki koshis  kar rahi hun  kuch  kuch .
Inspired  by   BB

Edited by sss8080 - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb  episode dear
love it