Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We are being gifted with such a wonderful story with each and every episode. Dutta -Naku - Baji scenes that we were so very waiting for are here now. Mishal - Mahi- Vinay would have brilliantly portrayed them and set standards for others to follow.

By  not being able to watch them perform these classy scenes, we the viewers stand to loose. But the biggest looser is the channel itself. That Coal mine stumbled upon a  diamond and did not know what to do with it!!!! Ruby where are you...we need the curse thingy again today!!!!

-Ships
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Moontide

@Bandbajao,

Still waiting for that DUJI hug

*taps right foot on floor, left hand on hips, wiggles stern eyebrows*

Arrey relax! Now aisa situation bhi toh aana chahiye na πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

I must start by saying that my heart reached out to Dutta today.

Wished I could just give him that one tight hug and take away all his pain. The question 'Aur kitne toofan'..' was heart wrenching.

Loved the episode, Nakku Baji scene was very well thought out.

Would have loved to see Nakku scream 'Baajiii'' I so could visualize this scene.

But the episode went to DSP, would have loved to see MR on screen, on the rocking chair, the pain in his eyes...'
Only if wishes were horses''..

BB thanks a ton for this. Ab I don't know how to thank you enough'.πŸ€—

Here is something that came to my mind for ya and the team behind these awesome episodes.

'blame  the shayarana andaz on someone else'

Shabdon me kya tareef karun aapki,

Aap shabdon me kahan bandh payenge;

Kabhi hamare dil me jhankh kar dekho,

Hazaron alfaz khud ba khud bikhar jayenge;

Thank you dear!!!! That shayari is so touching... thank you!!! I am glad u r enjoying the story. Yes, poor Dutta has one more challenge coming his way... his father's past he was not even a part of it seems! :( lets see how this will shape up! :)
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Arrey relax! Now aisa situation bhi toh aana chahiye na πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Kya situation ana chahiye. For D-N hugs you are arranging for all kinds of bin mausam barsaat. 
Then why can't Dutta come into Baji's room and say, 'Maine shayad tujhe kuch zyada hi suna diya, lekin Baji tu bhi toh mujhe gussa dilata hai' or words to that effect and then bring out a khane ki thali and ask, 'Tune khaya', Baji nods a no and Dutta tears off a largish piece of roti, dips it in dal and stuffs Baji's mouth, they both share a teary smile and then...HUG 

Being the creators can't you manipulate situations πŸ˜”

Phir bhi, chalo, I'll take a deep breath, exhale slowly, relax and wait for that situation to develop.
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

πŸ˜†

Kya situation ana chahiye. For D-N hugs you are arranging for all kinds of bin mausam barsaat. 
Then why can't Dutta come into Baji's room and say, 'Maine shayad tujhe kuch zyada hi suna diya, lekin Baji tu bhi toh mujhe gussa dilata hai' or words to that effect and then bring out a khane ki thali and ask, 'Tune khaya', Baji nods a no and Dutta tears off a largish piece of roti, dips it in dal and stuffs Baji's mouth, they both share a teary smile and then...HUG 

Being the creators can't you manipulate situations πŸ˜”

Phir bhi, chalo, I'll take a deep breath, exhale slowly, relax and wait for that situation to develop.

@red: πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  D-B Eternal Love Story
🀣
🀣
WOW! but dear, u know what Baji is on Dutta's mind for now na - Sanjayrao πŸ˜› 
See u need to hit the sac! πŸ˜†
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@red: πŸ˜  D-B Eternal Love Story
🀣
🀣
WOW! but dear, u know what Baji is on Dutta's mind for now na - Sanjayrao πŸ˜› 
See u need to hit the sac! πŸ˜†

🀣
But don't you like my scene concept? The DUJI give-n-take?πŸ˜†

I got totally sold out on Aparna's VM and these days whenever I watch an old episode I am like scanning for scenes which can take that D-B story forward πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gotta lot of Catching up to do ...im probably abt 6 episodes Behind on ELS :| 

Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Puppy-

gotta lot of Catching up to do ...im probably abt 6 episodes Behind on ELS :| 

Please catch up fast. Its one gripping situation here. We are all agog, exited, involved and having tons of fun on the sidelines.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
amazing epi as always...loved it..thnx a ton..x
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday night I had a dream that after NS issue is solved Dutta and Naku had twin sons...both the babies are bald. 😍And Naku keeps doing pooja for their hair. πŸ˜†