Epi 336: D-N The Real Eternal Story

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yes...yes...yes...👍🏼

I am loving it...😊

I am just so exited about where the story is going...WOW...very interesting
.👏

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing BB...Finally baaji siding with nakku..hopefully their teams of two is able to bring out NS sach soon infront of Dutta

Loving it...

Baaji and PN family secrets... go hand in hand...  Baaji remembered how he had hidden Kala's truth and the aftermath for that... Am sure this time Baaji is going to be the smart guy ... finding every secret of NS...

Ohh.. dutta again sad.. thinking abt DP...  Aur kitne sawaloon ke jawab dondna hain????  good one Dutta... 

Precap looks interesting... naku consoling her hubby ... looking fwd to one more epi of heart to heart convo...

Thanks BB n team

Edit - I'm going crazy thinkg y we had to loose our show... n what was the main motive...n who all were behind it... my mind is working overtime now thinkg of the pollitics behind it... the world is not trust worthy...  very true DSP .. u were right in saying Bharosa karne mein waqt lagta hain... Hope MR too follows this in his day to day life...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Thanks for post BB 😳. I just could read scene 1 as I am a bit busy but had to put this out. Poor Dutta 😭.  My heart goes out for him 😭. His pain when he got to know abt his dad's deeds ... awww 😭. He can never be let happy na?.  Oh how heartbroken he mightve been when he got to know that his own dad was behind the traffickling business which he so hates. He mightve questioned his zameer, his very existence that moment. He mightve felt he is bearing the fruits of his dad's deeds... What a sad soul he has been thru out his life. Ppl living and ppl dead, have been torturing him right thru. Hoooff...
Thank you again for this suspense filled episode BB.👏

At one point I wanted to scream at Baji and tell him "Just listen to what Naku has to say!"😆

There are too many unanswered questions.. and the anticipation and tension is building up!

Suspense, thriller!! WOW! You are outdoing BB everyday!

Superb!!!

Loving it every bit and suspense building up!!

Feel v bad for Dutta :(

DP's truth gonna hurt him so much :(

At last Baaji listened to Nakku! Pheww hehehe

Dutta on rocking chair!!

Precap-

Wow tomorrow we gonna get some lovely DN convo

Cant wait till tomorrow!!

thanks BB😃
I really feel angry when I think back this is what they ditched it for some ones ego na!!! who ever responsible for current LCL rot in hell!!!
Sorry BB , had to vent this out!!!
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Kab chain se ek khush zindagi jee payenge mere Patil Saab? Umar kat jayegi lagta hain yun hee rocking chair pe dil hazaar baar choor choor hoke😭😭😭 What a price to pay for being a pristine & gold hearted human being Its always so painful to watch him question his being.Reminds me of a few lines I heard sometime ago & which I firmly believe were written for me.

Mujhe yunhi karke khwaabon se judaa Jaane kahan chup ke baitha hai Khuda
Jaanu na main kab hua khud se gumshuda Kaise jiyun rooh bhi mujhse hai judaa
Kyun meri raahein mujhse pooche ghar kahan hai
Kyun mujhse aake dastak pooche dar kahan hai
Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin, Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin
Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin, Saansein hai magar kyun zinda main nahin
Rait bani haathon se yun beh gayi Takdeer meri bikhri har jagah
Kaise likhun phir se nai daastan Gham ki siyahi dikhti hai kahan
Aahein jo chuni hain meri thi raza Rehta hoon kyun phir khud se hi khafa
Aisi bhi hui thi mujhse kya khata Tune jo mujhe di jeene ki saza
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks BB for another awesome presentation. I can't tell you how my heart is racing for the next one.

Zuby

Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by agbg98

Yes...yes...yes...👍🏼

I am loving it...😊

I am just so exited about where the story is going...<font color="#ff0000">WOW</font>...very interesting
.👏

thank u so much dear!! :) :)
i am glad u liking flow of the story lets hope we can keep the momentum! :)