sravss

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I really don't have any problem

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL.ROFLROFL.
i too want NT aka churailtara.. love her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1111joan

They can fix NT with Jugnu Mama.   She will make him dance to her tunes, and he will forget what he asked her to do...LOL  She will devise new ways to ruin Maaneet and Devini and Jugnu Mama will use his shatir demaag and diffuse those plans

LOLLOLLOLLOLhaaa

eveline

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Agree Eveline...Bring back my Nainon ka Tara... I all this hungama she is the only person who has lost everything... Poor thing... I want to see a  passionate romantic story of NT and her cute doctor .

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Agree Eveline...Bring back my Nainon ka Tara... I all this hungama she is the only person who has lost everything... Poor thing... I want to see a  passionate romantic story of NT and her cute doctor .

NT and a cute doctor..are u hinting at Dr. Armaan btw..ROFL.atleast that would be worth a watch..lately our main lead Dev has made our show practically intolerable...

and i miss my naino ka tara and chudailtara too...she did spice things up...wish she makes a comeback...each n every one will come to their senses...Wink

Edited by eveline - 19 May 2011 at 11:13am
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Why not... we have the fallen angel crying and runing back to the big bro and bro hides him in his wings then y can my poor NT get her wings backTongue...  

That scene when Dev was bad-mouthing nandini was so precious... one in the millions... I was wondering why Geet didn't pat her devar's back for such an outrageous display of courtesy and thoughtfulness! and Maan... oh... now Maan set to baby-sit... wonderful! people need change in their routine na... how long do we expect him to keep cleaning the sole ambassador car? Oh i am so looking forward to this Ram-Laxman of GSHP! CVs can be please have bhaiya more rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana, that track in the BG! Oh... so touchyDay Dreaming 

i can sense the fury ...can read it between the lines...and am feeling the same...just cant believe this is the same show we started watching a year back...

honestly i dont care a damn about Dev...he was always a coward...hiding behing first his wife and now his bro ..he is one of those weaklings who always need a hand and a shoulder to survive...but the way they have degraded Maan's character in this ram bharat millaap...has me tearing my hair out...not to mention Geet and her total amnesia...they are trying to redeem Dev and ruining Maaneet in the process...

euphoric

Go to top