Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Agree Eveline...Bring back my Nainon ka Tara... I all this hungama she is the only person who has lost everything... Poor thing... I want to see a  passionate romantic story of NT and her cute doctor .

NT and a cute doctor..are u hinting at Dr. Armaan btw..🤣.atleast that would be worth a watch..lately our main lead Dev has made our show practically intolerable...

and i miss my naino ka tara and chudailtara too...she did spice things up...wish she makes a comeback...each n every one will come to their senses...😉
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: euphoric

Why not... we have the fallen angel crying and runing back to the big bro and bro hides him in his wings then y can my poor NT get her wings back😛...  

That scene when Dev was bad-mouthing nandini was so precious... one in the millions... I was wondering why Geet didn't pat her devar's back for such an outrageous display of courtesy and thoughtfulness! and Maan... oh... now Maan set to baby-sit... wonderful! people need change in their routine na... how long do we expect him to keep cleaning the sole ambassador car? Oh i am so looking forward to this Ram-Laxman of GSHP! CVs can be please have bhaiya more rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana, that track in the BG! Oh... so touchy😍 

i can sense the fury ...can read it between the lines...and am feeling the same...just cant believe this is the same show we started watching a year back...

honestly i dont care a damn about Dev...he was always a coward...hiding behing first his wife and now his bro ..he is one of those weaklings who always need a hand and a shoulder to survive...but the way they have degraded Maan's character in this ram bharat millaap...has me tearing my hair out...not to mention Geet and her total amnesia...they are trying to redeem Dev and ruining Maaneet in the process...