Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NT is the angel!! - Page 2

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
NT cannot have a love track. After all she was the evil one who lured the poor innocent Dev in doing something against his will. She was the one to make him sleep with Geet because she got some pleasure out of it. She was the one to spike Geet's drink at the airport and abandoned her without a care. She is the one who had gambled away all the Khurana money and took away Geet's property to pay off her debts. She is the horrible witch who spoiled sweet Deva's life. Deva is the only one who deserves forgiveness and a second chance while NT should rot in jail...πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swan20

NT cannot have a love track. After all she was the evil one who lured the poor innocent Dev in doing something against his will. She was the one to make him sleep with Geet because she got some pleasure out of it. She was the one to spike Geet's drink at the airport and abandoned her without a care. She is the one who had gambled away all the Khurana money and took away Geet's property to pay off her debts. She is the horrible witch who spoiled sweet Deva's life. Deva is the only one who deserves forgiveness and a second chance while NT should rot in jail...πŸ€”

sweet sarcasm..but so apt in this case...makes us feel so helpless right?? honestly..i still can have a modicum of respect for NT...as i explained earlier...she did what she did..but faced the consequences with guts...dont know what to say about the second lead of this show??
swan20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eveline

sweet sarcasm..but so apt in this case...makes us feel so helpless right?? honestly..i still can have a modicum of respect for NT...as i explained earlier...she did what she did..but faced the consequences with guts...dont know what to say about the second lead of this show??

second lead??...surely you mean the main lead...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...exactly NT at least paid for her horrible deeds while the sweet innocent Deva cries on his brother's shoulder cursing his fate...
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swan20

second lead??...surely you mean the main lead...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...exactly NT at least paid for her horrible deeds while the sweet innocent Deva cries on his brother's shoulder cursing his fate...

oops...my apologies...nowadays the main lead...πŸ˜†..and that scene looked ...ridiculous...to say the least...the original Maan would have given his spoilt bro a piece of his mind..and asked him to keep his hands and heart to himself...and let another innocent rest in peace...but wonders never cease in telly land...now he is gonna play cupid...i am a staunch supporter of this show...but yaar somewhere a line has to be drawn...😑
swan20 thumbnail
@Eveline...the old Geet would have slapped Dev when he was bad mouthing her sister and the old MSK would have sternly given him a reality check. But this is season 2 so things have changed...πŸ˜†...I too still love this show only for Maneet but yeah some things are hard to accept...πŸ€”
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why not... we have the fallen angel crying and runing back to the big bro and bro hides him in his wings then y can my poor NT get her wings backπŸ˜›...  

That scene when Dev was bad-mouthing nandini was so precious... one in the millions... I was wondering why Geet didn't pat her devar's back for such an outrageous display of courtesy and thoughtfulness! and Maan... oh... now Maan set to baby-sit... wonderful! people need change in their routine na... how long do we expect him to keep cleaning the sole ambassador car? Oh i am so looking forward to this Ram-Laxman of GSHP! CVs can be please have bhaiya more rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana, that track in the BG! Oh... so touchy😍 

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't have any problem
anks_ams thumbnail
🀣🀣.🀣🀣.
i too want NT aka churailtara.. love her...
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 1111joan

They can fix NT with Jugnu Mama.   She will make him dance to her tunes, and he will forget what he asked her to do...πŸ˜†  She will devise new ways to ruin Maaneet and Devini and Jugnu Mama will use his shatir demaag and diffuse those plans

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†haaa
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Eveline...Bring back my Nainon ka Tara... I all this hungama she is the only person who has lost everything... Poor thing... I want to see a  passionate romantic story of NT and her cute doctor .