eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, NT urff alias Nayan Tara...the sophisticated woman we love to hate...now is an angel..sans the wings ofcourse...the next track is going to be that she recovers her mind and (heart) and now dev and nandinin and ofcourse Maaneet will find a groom for the ideal chhoti bahu of Khurana Khandaan...

what??? u guyz dont agree...but why not...if Dev after his ..tiny mistake???!!!!😲...(euphemism at its best )...( i can understand his being forgiven by a Geet who wants to move on...but for the life of me cannot understand how everyone pretends its a normal happy family ) can start another love track and become the second lead...then why not NT...atleast the woman had the guts to come out in the open and take the blame for her actions..instead of hiding behing someone else's pallu...she did what she did for money and revenge...and did not make any excuses for her actions...so ...Geet viewers get geared for the next track...

SO cvs..what say...if a person like Dev can have a love track with Maaneet playing cupid..and the whole team of Geet can pretend to have amnesia...then why not..NT...c'mon u can do it...and looking at whats happening right now...u will probably do it??? Right???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
no comments?? c'mon wheres our forum's sense of humour or sarcasm...??
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
me too want NT love story...with a nice guy πŸ˜ (i prefer adi)
atleast it will be better than this dev-nandini torture😑

Isn't this jodi an eye treat to watch...😍😍😍

😍
Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
1111joan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They can fix NT with Jugnu Mama.   She will make him dance to her tunes, and he will forget what he asked her to do...πŸ˜†  She will devise new ways to ruin Maaneet and Devini and Jugnu Mama will use his shatir demaag and diffuse those plans

Edited by 1111joan - 12 years ago
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1111joan

They can fix NT with Jugnu Mama.   She will make him dance to her tunes, and he will forget what he asked her to do...πŸ˜†  She will devise new ways to ruin Maaneet and Devini and Jugnu Mama will use his shatir demaag and diffuse those plans

🀣🀣..oye a match made in heaven..she is a headache and he is a pill!!!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually its season of redemption so i want redemption of my princess NT too...so i want NT to jump in b/w devini and save nandini from devil...dus she will b redeemed and 2 redeemed people i mean dev and NT can live together happily 4 ever.....🀣
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

actually its season of redemption so i want redemption of my princess NT too...so i want NT to jump in b/w devini and save nandini from devil...dus she will b redeemed and 2 redeemed people i mean dev and NT can live together happily 4 ever.....🀣

ROFL..and when these two redeemed ppl get together...finally the show will be redeemed...!!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eveline

🀣..and when these two redeemed ppl get together...finally the show will be redeemed...!!

bang on and so will b d TRP's...🀣
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jwalamukhi

me too want NT love story...with a nice guy πŸ˜ (i prefer adi)

atleast it will be better than this dev-nandini torture😑

Isn't this jodi an eye treat to watch...😍😍😍

😍

Jwala..honestly..i like adi tooo much to encourage this...and well...in my hear n mind...adi sir is reserved for our foodie pinky...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

bang on and so will b d TRP's...🀣

ROFL..hmm we all know very well what is gonna redeem the TRPs...the hmm...ahem...the personal redemption of Maaneet...and nope what was shown a few days back was not redemption...it was a damp squibbation!!