Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A ray of hope today?Is Ishaan recovering? (Page 13)

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

It was all in all a gud episode last scene was so beautiful ishaan remembering his scooter ride with suhana n suhana standing in front of her smiling n they both are luking at each otherEmbarrassed i want that scene to go on n on on but episode finishes n there was no precap eitherCrybut i love todayz episode rite from suhan flirting with ishaan jataing her patni aadhikar was too gud but y ths disha n ishika are peeping inside their bedroom bad manners n suhana discussing abt til with them ok if itz disha only but ishika shez unmarried i don't think they have to talk about such things in front of her...bura asar padega..n.they can tell ishaan abt ilesh's job,deepak back from hostel,abt his car than y not abt suhanaConfusedanyways if they continue like ths than ths track will definately turned out to b best one..i don't want ishaan to remember everything all of a sudden but slowly n steadily like in todayz episode.Thank god there was no eleshDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192crysind

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
After seeing the Ishaan Suhana nok jhok in this amnesia track I just hope Ishaan doesn't recover atleast for a month...I want more of this ched chad and I am just loving it. It would be best if they show Ishaan falling in love with Sashikala and during this process getting reminded of all the Sushaan moments.

As the all time popular Ashiqui song goes:

Dheere Dheere se meri zindagi mein aana
Dheere Dheere se dil ko churana

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviShadowImbue111192crysindiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

After seeing the Ishaan Suhana nok jhok in this amnesia track I just hope Ishaan doesn't recover atleast for a month...I want more of this ched chad and I am just loving it. It would be best if they show Ishaan falling in love with Sashikala and during this process getting reminded of all the Sushaan moments.

As the all time popular Ashiqui song goes:

Dheere Dheere se meri zindagi mein aana
Dheere Dheere se dil ko churana

I can't picture Suhana doing anything Dheere Dheere ...  but I know what U mean . I love that too .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I wrote in the update topic, although the episode was very simple but it was done with WOW factor in it, and this is XFactor of SGP , a simple scene is made amazingly but the team, jus a treat to watch again and againClapClapno need to over dramatize thing, keep it simple and Vuala !! magic, they did it in the first 7 months of SGP and they are back again. I am truly thankful to CV to went back to there story board and changed to there initial execution style.

Regarding Sonali entry, I didnt like it when it was on, but now I am watching it again , and hmmm it wasnt that bad, the actor didnt do that well but we had some amazing scenes between Sushaan and Suhana Badi Maa. So far they following the OBS story board , obveiously more polished and execution is so amazing ( the reasons of poor execution was understandable in OBS) so according to that Sonali would be the last thing to come, but before that a lot of fundas would be happening. I hope they keep the same pace and style.

Edited by venture - 18 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammjtruelegend111192crysindShadowImbueYusBeeiViewsAshis*Resham*

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
luvd d epiHugClapHug...esp the flirtin of suhanaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming n d FB of ishaanEmbarrassed...suhana is jst attackin ishaan with her flirtinBlushingBlushingBlushing...it ws reallly a cutee sceneHeart...i really really hope dat dey wont show S*** trackDead.DeadDead..let ishaan get well with d pace of timeSmile..actualy speakin,i wanna see more of sushaan cute flirtins cenesApproveApprove,lke d ones today,so may he get well slowly,with no othr DeadEXTRA-TERRESTRIAL PEOPLEClown DeadinterruptingAngry..

btw,i feel dat ishaans conditn is gettin worse nwWink ,cz now he's goin thru such a shock- a married women-who bhi disha  bhabi ki dostLOLLOL,flirtin with himROFLROFLROFL,knowin dat he bought a carBig smile,bought branded dress n whole confusions of Mrs.SHASHIKALA n allLOLLOL...he may gt compleate memory lossD'ohD'ohD'oh...it wud hav bn better if he ws told before itslf dat suhana is his wife n all d othr forgottn thingsWink...
still,,the track is  goin greaaatPartyThumbs UpHugClapDancing...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindNimbuMirchiYusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
We will get to see more of this flirtatious scenes don't you worry. There will be lots more for us to enjoy.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviShadowImbue111192YusBeeAshis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Regarding Sonali entry, I didnt like it when it was on, but now I am watching it again , and hmmm it wasnt that bad

Arey yeh Sona ka jaado hai aunty, dheere dheere se iska asar sab pe dikhne waala hai.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I was talking about the track not her! But still I wouldn't mind her back again , but this time Suhana should hit Ishaan as well after slapping Sona!!!

Go to top