Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We will get to see more of this flirtatious scenes don't you worry. There will be lots more for us to enjoy.😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Regarding Sonali entry, I didnt like it when it was on, but now I am watching it again , and hmmm it wasnt that bad

Arey yeh Sona ka jaado hai aunty, dheere dheere se iska asar sab pe dikhne waala hai.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was talking about the track not her! But still I wouldn't mind her back again , but this time Suhana should hit Ishaan as well after slapping Sona!!!
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I was talking about the track not her! But still I wouldn't mind her back again , but this time Suhana should hit Ishaan as well after slapping Sona!!!

Pehle uska track aur phir vo..thoda time toh deejiye aunty aur phir dekhiye hota hai kya...😆
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I toh loveddd the episode 😃esp. the part where Suhana flirts with Ishaan the way she said "tum mere samne bhi change kar sakte ho😉" and  the way she scolded him as a wife and the way she pulled his cheeks the way she said "Ishaan ki back par til hai😳" the way she was chance maroing uff Sushan's nok jhok was the best part of the episode the scenes were exceedingly excellent.Ragini again did a superbly fantastic job ⭐️👏⭐️they also did well  with sudden change of emotions and bringing  in the seriousness when Suhana said It feel pains when he ignores me and the depth of her love is beautifully portrayed and than Alok and Suhaana's dicussion part was also good.Raunak scenes in between gives the touch of a horror movie of late 90's😆.Thankfully CV's are showing a slow recovery Ishaan is gradually recollecting the lost parts of his memories in actual😃 this is only Scooter Ka Kamal😆 that is one of the ways through which Amensia patient recovers by the aid of a specifec object /medium that is an evident part of the patient's life  and for Shona if they brought her back now than the track  won't remain appealing as it is now due to many reasons I need not state.   

Akkisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys keep your finger crossed anything can be happen