Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

..but i really got scared in the BG when a girl started shouting...when Suhana was keeping Ishaan's wallet in the drawer...πŸ˜†

Me too Me too🀣🀣After seeing yesterday's precap,i thought Ishaan would make an entry wearing a towel at that moment...and then I thought that the scream was of Ishaan seeing Suhana see him in a towel🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣and i was like WTH?πŸ˜•Ishaan ki awaaz ladkiyon ki tarah kab se ban gaya?and that too like opera house singers!!🀣🀣🀣

OK..Opera reminds me of Laxmi di's video..Enjoy!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiC12FUf3_U[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiC12FUf3_U
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

aur agar Brain par Jyada jor pad gaya to... Pichhle 1 -2 saal aur bhool jayega woh... fir to use Rajni aur Disha bhi yad nahi Rahenge... πŸ˜†

Fir toh Meethi ka astitva khatre main hain ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Abhi dilli bohat door hai! Today is beginning of many many of FB for , which would confuse him , but being bholu he would think he is having a crush on a married woman and would try to do chee chee to himself. It's a start. I think they are leaping 1 or 2 days after every episode. Disha in hospital , so that means few days has passed but in theory it should be some weeks , sushaan, s anniversary is not in the picture but I am sure they will show there second marriage on that day, calendar ke toh waat lag Gaye, Raunak disappeared for 6 months? and still not April!!!but as we agreed we are not going to fuss over this.episode seems good, I will comment later.

Are yeh kaya keh diya sheema ji...humaree saree umeedo pe pani pher diyaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Are yeh kaya keh diya sheema ji...humaree saree umeedo pe pani pher diyaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Umeedo pe toh pani fir chika hain , abtoh sikhne ki derrr hain ... But she is right ...πŸ₯±    πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

do pal ki khushi bhi gayi! πŸ˜†
Ohhk...So the happy wala mood was short lived!anyways..atleast koi tension toh nahi hai till she arrives!πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
can it be like something happens...and sona's face changes(i know there is plastic surgery...πŸ˜†) and hence the actor...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

can it be like something happens...and sona's face changes(i know there is plastic surgery...πŸ˜†) and hence the actor...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

it all depends on the actress πŸ˜› pray to god she is busy with other projects πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

it all depends on the actress πŸ˜› pray to god she is busy with other projects πŸ˜†

becos for me the major prb was not Sona..bt the actor..
hope she is busy with many projects...πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail

Perhaps Our Dearest Shattys work on her face reconstruction surgery free of charge  and make her look this Beautiful 
Psst Shwetha Possible spoiler alert for Shattys season 2 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago