A ray of hope today?Is Ishaan recovering? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo let us not get really excited nowπŸ˜†coz its a proven fact..horlicks peene se  chota baccha bada ho jata hain..aurSGP appreciate karne ke turant baad agla episode crap ban jata hain!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

Chalo let us not get really excited nowπŸ˜†coz its a proven fact..horlicks peene se  chota baccha bada ho jata hain..aurSGP appreciate karne ke turant baad agla episode crap ban jata hain!πŸ˜†

Don't worry shounak...kaho toh abhi apni chi ...dhaat... haat...ki dukan kol leyπŸ˜†

😑 why did you remind me those πŸ€¬ episodes?πŸ˜† chalo... atleast aaj tho khushi manaane dona...
Originally posted by *Resham*

I too loved the flirting πŸ˜† btw the memory part ws good too..and loved almost every scene again if you leave Raunak aside

Aap aaj kaha thi Resham di!!😑😑😑U forgot tocome here after the episode..now lemme spank you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Febs di-maine woh scene FF karke dekha hain isliye laga its innumerable times..aapne woh scene itne slow motion mein dekha hai as if the kisses are for you and not his khataraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†isliye mere liye innumerable aur aap ke liye 3 times!!..jiju ko batau kya?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Mrs.Febs Shashikala!😈

Originally posted by crysind

Finally I love Ishaan's scooter and his paagalpan for it...❀️ At the end kuch kaam tho aaya...πŸ˜†
HAHAHA  πŸ˜† ^
Originally posted by 111192

Don't worry shounak...kaho toh abhi apni chi ...dhaat... haat...ki dukan kol leyπŸ˜†

YAY!!!Now I found a blooper in blooper queen's post!🀣Its dhat chi hut and not chi dhat hut!!πŸ˜†..*feels so happy today*πŸ˜†
And I loved the scene when Alok talked abt Rano's value in his life and how Suhana copied that to her life saying she was not supportive...πŸ˜” 

And that heart-to-heart talk between Suhana, Disha & Ishika... 😊These ladies share a very strong bonding even all of them are from different family... I love them...πŸ€—
Originally posted by crysind

I will correct sb...Its not innumerable times...Its 3 kisses...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cjhalo, kuch to kaam ayi scooter!!πŸ‘
Btw, does anyone know where Rajni is?

Aap aaj kaha thi Resham di!!😑😑😑U forgot tocome here after the episode..now lemme spank you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Febs di-maine woh scene FF karke dekha hain isliye laga its innumerable times..aapne woh scene itne slow motion mein dekha hai as if the kisses are for you and not his khataraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†isliye mere liye innumerable aur aap ke liye 3 times!!..jiju ko batau kya?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Mrs.Febs Shashikala!😈

Sahi pehchaana...😳 πŸ˜†  slow motion mein dekha...πŸ˜† waise Ishaan ke peeth pe til hein and that too sexy...☺️🀣 When I heard Suhana saying this I was like...wait a min ...what did she say? hahaha...πŸ˜†