Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

and in the scenes it was clear that he shared a very close and friendly relationship with sashikala...so now he should not at least think about showing sashikala the door๐Ÿ˜ญ...but isn't SGP again fast forwarding the time...two episodes back ileash and disha were planning their child and today inder said they have to take disha to a doctor๐Ÿ˜•

Chatt mangni Patt Byah ...๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

My views:-Overall a very good and complete episode!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I liked the first scene...I didnt like what BM told yesterday regarding Ishaan falling for Shashikala/Suhana..but today somehow I agreed with whatever BM said๐Ÿ˜†..I think that Ishaan is falling for SK/Suhana and that is why maybe he wants her to go so that he does not start loving a married woman.

I LOVED the flirting part to be true๐Ÿ˜†I know this disease is really very serious..but now that Ishaan almost remembers everyone except Suhana,I am liking how Suhana is trying to remind Ishaan everything the Suhana way๐Ÿ˜†..Loved the whole scene..starting from Ishaan sharmaoing like an abla mard to Suhana saying parparparparpar...๐ŸคฃRagini was soo funny when she was telling this dialogue๐Ÿ˜†

Another scene I LOVED is the RB-Suhana-Alok scene๐Ÿ˜ŠGot to see Suhana Alok after a long time..I love this FIL-DIL combo!๐Ÿ˜›..Really liked how ALok didnt want to talk to Rano and then RB shouts Alok bhaiya aap se baat nahi karna chahta hai๐Ÿ˜†..and then when Alok told how he takes Rano for granted and is a support to him..really meaningful!๐Ÿ˜Š

One more interesting thing I found out..how easily they made Rano go to her mom's place by just keeping an aquarium in front of the camera๐Ÿ˜‰..and then did you guys see?In the terrace..the backround of the sky is actually a poster๐Ÿ˜†if u look closely..u will find some wrinkles in the sky๐Ÿ˜†

And I am not being able to get the head and tail of the Raunak track!๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa previous day only they told disha pregnancy after few days and now inder saying they wanted to take disha to hospital.. Ohhh.. too fast..Ishaan slowly remembering suhana is good.. Today episode is good with Sushaan rok-jhok and suhana sadness.. Alok-suhana-radha bua scene is good.. Over all a good episode..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Chatt mangni Patt Byah ...๐Ÿ˜†

Netri ...now i got it why they missed sushaan's anniversary because they are planning to show us their second marriage...Kekta mai ki jai ho๐Ÿ˜†
@rockinggoa4u-Nothing much..it was a short scene..Ishaan was wiping his scooter after kissing it innumerable times๐Ÿ˜†and in the mirror he suddenly sees some flashbacks where Ishaan and Suhana were riding his khatara..and then the episode ends..maybe to keep it a surprise they didnt show any precap?๐Ÿ˜•

@suhana-๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒHow r u?๐Ÿ˜Š..Even I am not getting this...๐Ÿ˜•when they can tell him about the car..why arent they telling him about Suhana?๐Ÿ˜•Even yesterday they told Ishaan that the boss gifted him the tie and shirts..toh woh log Suhana ke baare mein kyun nahi bata rahe hain?

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really loved Inder's expression when Ishaan asked "Beevi??? Kiski Beevi? "๐Ÿคฃ
raginipooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the cv's r making audience more excited and making sgp...more interesting...i am so happy they changed the track of obs and this time using their brains and making this track funnier and interesting..hope they proceede it like this and don't mess it up...moreover a ray of hope...my sushaan is back...
๐Ÿ˜Š
they r suprises all around so be patient guys bt me only getting curious to know wats gonna happen tomorrow...i think tomorrow there would be an exciting suprise for all of us so they did'nt show the precap...wow sgp is back...
love u sushaan...๐Ÿ˜†
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah , it seems like Ishaan is recovering slowly , but i was soo angry when he said ye disha bhabhi ki friend ka apna gahr nhi hai kiya!! I WAS LIKE OOOMMMGGG!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜› Anyway , i'm loving the old Ishaan with the new Suhana ๐Ÿ˜Š
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Netri ...now i got it why they missed sushaan's anniversary because they are planning to show us their second marriage...Kekta mai ki jai ho๐Ÿ˜†

Renu I think they will show 2 marriage with sanju's I think ... But aage SP ki margee... Par Suhana ki 2 marriage main sanju - deepak ko milne se kaise rokenge !!!!!    ๐Ÿ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am really happy with ishan's FB scenes as this gives me a ray of hope that SGP wont need "HER" for ishaan's recovery๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago