Sasural Genda Phool

Is SuShaan gonna re-marry?

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the episodes of Shashikala and Ishaan's nok-jhok , I have a feeling that Ishaan might fall in love with shashikala!  , maybe he falls in love with shashikala and than they re-marry , or maybe its gonna be like they just tell Ishaan the truth , or maybe its gonna be that Ishaan falls in love with shashikala and than he starts to remember that she's not shashikala she's suhana and than he remembers everything!! ...Anything can happen , But if the Cv's are planning to re-marry SuShaan , i would love to watch ir but ...than everything will mess up , πŸ˜³ but if they show it like , ishaan falls in love with shashikala and than they re-marry and in the middle of the marriage Ishaan remembers eveything!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜› , I dont know if the Cv's are planning to show a re-marriage of SuShaan ,...I would love to see it UNTIL they dont mess up everything! I think many of you wont like ton see SuShaan re-marry but i think it would be fun πŸ˜Š and ofcourse until they dont mess the characters and everything! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I think it would be better if the doctor said u should do repeat everything taht happened between and suhana and him so he would remember everything that would be funner to watch πŸ˜ƒ I hope i didn't say something stupid πŸ˜›Edited by SGPianShehreen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm maybe I will like them to show their remarriage...cant express...but atleast they showed that he is catching the glimpses of her memories 
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not sure abt re-marriage and all...but Ishaan is totally getting distracted when Shashikalaji is with him...πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

I am not sure abt re-marriage and all...but Ishaan is totally getting distracted when Shashikalaji is with him...πŸ˜†

Mujhe daar hai kahi jald hi ishaan miya ka imaan na dole jaiπŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tell U the truth , Not sure how they want to do this.  May b , but V have to wait and watch . 
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Mujhe daar hai kahi jald hi ishaan miya ka imaan na dole jaiπŸ˜†

dolega kaise nahin especially when girl like suhana😍 is totally latoo on him and line maaroying on him publicly πŸ˜†
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think i think he will get his memory back in few days
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actualy am also liking this track
but i dont want to ishaan remarry suhaana.in my opinion its not sgps ways
the remarrying concept sounds likes Balaji and ektas serial.so i dont want that in SGP
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SPOILER
If they follow OBS, then YES they will re-marry but Ishaan will not say wants to marry Suhana, he'll say he wants to marry Shashikala and then after they've married, Ishaan will say "I've remembered everything"
.πŸ˜ƒ
Akkisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
soon ishan will recognize suhana