April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It seems that Mona is leading everybody's life and she has no life of her own or hobbies of her own. It is pathetic to watch her all the time walking on egg shells. I have no idea who Mona is and what are her likes and dislikes..her whole world ends with being a nice bahu..(whatever that means) it is very narrow.

Why did Mona had to call sweety to return the Bundai, it should be none of her business, she should let Hetal and Sweety solve it among themselves. Mona is trying to be puppet master and run the whole show. If I was Sweety, I would tell Mona to butt off and mind her own business instead of directing me and telling me what to do because Hetal is unhappy.

To me Hetal is not a problem but Mona is..she is going to carry everything Hetal will say back to her Maayeka...The only way this will work if Mona butts out and let her family and Hetal solve the differences.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But she is concerned for evryone..she dont want any fights between the two families

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree to some of ur post :)
i mean i agree she has no life they dont show her hobbies and her likes and dislikes shes always after one thing and thats to impress ambaji :(...  but the thing bout how she should but out well she cant really cause the character of mona is shown to be very nice and she wants to help everyone.. but i still feel that the show should bring out an image for mona and show her likes and dislikes :)
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

But she is concerned for evryone..she dont want any fights between the two families

Very unrealistic expectation. Mona wants to carry the weight of all the people in both the families on her shoulders. She has to understand that she is not responsible for every bodies behavior and other family members are adults, they can solve their own differences. Mona should have her own life..pleasing Ambaji cannot be an end in all.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree wid u April2007...y  characters and that too leads have such one-dimensional personality?...Dis show has been going on for such a long time, yet we really don't know what r d likes and dislikes of Mona...I mean no individuality whatsoever. Her only character trait that Anukalp and recently Ambaji mentioned was her habit of jumping in "parayi aag"😆. She should stop playing God nd try to right everyones relationship!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

Exactly.. because mona knows that if hetal makes it a big issue then always angry ambaji will make her life hell here.. thats y she was afraid and she also mentioned hetal that if she talks abt sasural in maayka and vice versa it ll be problem coz they have exchanged daughters ...