Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have totally given up hope that SNS story line will change.😡 The episodes keep getting crap day by day. Todays was a waste of time. I am fed up and have decided not to watch it anymore.🤢

Please tell me ur views. Reply back.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't watched it yet, but we are in the same boat, we are all really tired of this crap they keep feeding us, I am giving it until the 300 episode 15 June 2011, if not changes that I want to see, i will quit watching and look for another show.
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am  in the US and the show is about 2 weeks behind here.  I read the updates adn then decide to watch.  Most itmes I skip it because it is a vicious circle and annoying to watch over and over.  Are Rashi and Urmi the 2 most intleligent people that no one else can add together all fo the things the way they happen.
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SME HERE... I QUITED WTCHNG D SHW... RARELY I READ UPDATES... BT I CME TO D FORUM TO.. READ UR POSTS AND FUNNY CMMENTS... USELESS SHW N D STAR PLUS TIL D DATE... I DNT KNW Y STAR S STILL BARING IT.. WER DAR S NO SUBSTANCE...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rsinging

I am  in the US and the show is about 2 weeks behind here.  I read the updates adn then decide to watch.  Most itmes I skip it because it is a vicious circle and annoying to watch over and over.  Are Rashi and Urmi the 2 most intleligent people that no one else can add together all fo the things the way they happen.

They aren't the most intelligent, their goals are so short term, they haven't made any long term plans to make Rashi's position better or even Urmi's. Also so many times they leave a trail but the Modi's are not bothered. Kokila for all her bluster needs Hetal to also wake up for them both to be on one side as Kokila is looking like the one with a big mouth and never lets things rest as a result Hetal is working against her.
nandinivarma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

They aren't the most intelligent, their goals are so short term, they haven't made any long term plans to make Rashi's position better or even Urmi's. Also so many times they leave a trail but the Modi's are not bothered. Kokila for all her bluster needs Hetal to also wake up for them both to be on one side as Kokila is looking like the one with a big mouth and never lets things rest as a result Hetal is working against her.

actually from beginning of the show till now i have been wondering, what does raasi want???to get to the money and then get away from the modi house????bcoz it is shown she is least interested in the marriage, she does not even like when her husband touches her...so what does she want a life of being a wife without being a wife and only the luxuries the modi house can offer her and all the money she can lay her hands on???i have always wondered...and the nani was saying about the relationship of raasi and jigar as normal, just bcoz they talk to each other their relationship is normal????god alone knows what this serial is all about!!!!