India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Given up Hope

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I have totally given up hope that SNS story line will change.Angry The episodes keep getting crap day by day. Todays was a waste of time. I am fed up and have decided not to watch it anymore.Dead

Please tell me ur views. Reply back.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I haven't watched it yet, but we are in the same boat, we are all really tired of this crap they keep feeding us, I am giving it until the 300 episode 15 June 2011, if not changes that I want to see, i will quit watching and look for another show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meampaitsmylifeboss

rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I am  in the US and the show is about 2 weeks behind here.  I read the updates adn then decide to watch.  Most itmes I skip it because it is a vicious circle and annoying to watch over and over.  Are Rashi and Urmi the 2 most intleligent people that no one else can add together all fo the things the way they happen.
preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
SME HERE... I QUITED WTCHNG D SHW... RARELY I READ UPDATES... BT I CME TO D FORUM TO.. READ UR POSTS AND FUNNY CMMENTS... USELESS SHW N D STAR PLUS TIL D DATE... I DNT KNW Y STAR S STILL BARING IT.. WER DAR S NO SUBSTANCE...
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsinging

I am  in the US and the show is about 2 weeks behind here.  I read the updates adn then decide to watch.  Most itmes I skip it because it is a vicious circle and annoying to watch over and over.  Are Rashi and Urmi the 2 most intleligent people that no one else can add together all fo the things the way they happen.

They aren't the most intelligent, their goals are so short term, they haven't made any long term plans to make Rashi's position better or even Urmi's. Also so many times they leave a trail but the Modi's are not bothered. Kokila for all her bluster needs Hetal to also wake up for them both to be on one side as Kokila is looking like the one with a big mouth and never lets things rest as a result Hetal is working against her.
nandinivarma Groupbie
nandinivarma
nandinivarma

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by rsinging

They aren't the most intelligent, their goals are so short term, they haven't made any long term plans to make Rashi's position better or even Urmi's. Also so many times they leave a trail but the Modi's are not bothered. Kokila for all her bluster needs Hetal to also wake up for them both to be on one side as Kokila is looking like the one with a big mouth and never lets things rest as a result Hetal is working against her.

actually from beginning of the show till now i have been wondering, what does raasi want???to get to the money and then get away from the modi house????bcoz it is shown she is least interested in the marriage, she does not even like when her husband touches her...so what does she want a life of being a wife without being a wife and only the luxuries the modi house can offer her and all the money she can lay her hands on???i have always wondered...and the nani was saying about the relationship of raasi and jigar as normal, just bcoz they talk to each other their relationship is normal????god alone knows what this serial is all about!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top