Episodic tracks:)

Poll

wat do u guyz think abt new format??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well episodic thing is xcitng but dey r rushing so much.
i think it will b better if dey slow down n  d track is 4 a week rather den a day/2.wat do u guyz think???and i dont want shanak to b forcefull part of comedy track revolvng arnd dem n fun z ok.
but shanak becumng foolz is just not acceptable😡and tracks shud def b related 2 shanak...
i think entire sudhama track is rushed ot n waste.wen dey hav veteran actor like him dey just gt him4 2 epis🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice poll Varsha...I give it a thumbs up😊

Dear RBO forum members there have been times when I wanted to say this, but felt it was not my place and it would cause offense...

But I really need to say this now...Sometimes we, myself included😳, make judgements on episdoes based on our expectation and what we are accustomed to seeing in other shows...

Perhaps we need to stop looking at where the track is going and actually enjoy the episode...Look at what is, rather than what is wrong...Just my point of view😳...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well I agree with you.. but I presume they are just in the experimental phase with this episodic track.. though I thought they said it wont be episodic...

regarding the tiny track we saw on monday and teusday, probably they had an idea but didn't have enough time to pen down something that would last for atleast a week and that too solid...

Probably we need to give them some time... like jparker would say wait and watch!! and even after that it still doesnt make sense.. then keep hoping!!😉
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice Poll varsha..i also going to Thumbs up
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im giving it a thumbs up tooo.. cos its different and i totally agree with mayrose :) lets see how it goes by.. and i think they should not rush on important episodes..like shaan and office and if they continue with the pregnancy trackk.. ya thats what i think 
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
voted for thumbsup.. as I am loving the new treatment in the show... can't wait for the upcoming episodic tracks😃 RBO/ShaNak/Yasharan rocks😃
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thums up frm my side also...n agree wid May...
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
goin episodic is a real good idea...
But m not satisfied with the way sudhama's track was handled...
i di expext it to end yesterday...
2 episodes were not enuf 4 me...
they shud hv planned a 5 episode story 4 that track...

However i give a thumbs up for thia format...👍🏼 as we can get some emotional or serious tracks in this format...

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
voted for thumbs up

is always very good to try  innovative things..it brings freshness

and I would like to see a story be there atleast for 5 days so that there is some essence  that could be seen and enjoyed fully
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im loving this episodic tracks...

its fun...