SNS WU:18th May'11 *Gopi Slips and Falls* Crap Epi

Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update ~|~ Episode #279
May 18th' 2011

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Again After a Little Boring Episode Yesterday..I am Back With Today's Update!!  Just Hope Todays Episode is Worth watching..
So Here Is today's Update..
πŸ˜‰
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
* Part1
Urmila tells Kokila Dhaval got a Job in ur Company thats a great thing na!! Kokila is Shocked She asks What Others are Happy!! Urmila tells Kokila take this Make Ur Mouth Sweet..Kokila looks at Ahem..Urmila tells We should thank Chirag Bhai..because the minute Kinjal asked Chirag bhai He said yes..She goes to Chirag and tells I am very thankful to you..Urmila tells Dhaval to give the sweets..Gopi tells that She will take give it..Urmila tells Rashi to eat more pieces because Not only he is your brother But part of Modi Family also..Gopi gives The Box to kokila But Kokila doesn't take it..Urmila tells Now its time for Dhaval to go to Office..Now he is part of this family so He should go in your car na! But let it be..Kokila looks at her! Urmila Dhaval leave!

Kokila goes up to Chirag and tells Dhaval is my Daughters Husband and He is working in our Company..But Before taking this Decision u had to tell this to the whole family..Chirag tells that..Kinjal told me that They were going through many Problems..So I saw Dhaval Kumars Qualification and gave the Job to Him! And when This all was done U all were in Switzerland! Kokila tells Many days are over when we Returned from Switzerland..She turns to Ahem and asks..Ahem U used to go to office from the very next day we came back from Switzerland na! Ahem tells Yes! Kokila tells So wasn't it Ur duty to tells such an important thing to me? Ahem Says i Thought they were going through Problems So..Kokila Interrupts So U wouldn't tell me? She turns to Chirag bhai and tells Dhaval Kumar My Daughters Son and Son-in-law of this house Working in our Company is that Wrong?

* Part2 *
Chirag tells Kokila Kinjal is our Daughter and tell me..If she came to My house! and asked me to help why should i say No..She tells Remember U wanted to Give A car To Kinjal and Dhaval on their Wedding day..But i told u that I wanted my Son-in-law and my Daughter to Grow up on their own confidence! She continues and tells If we give this Job Dhaval and Kinjal's head would fall in Shame..Chirag tells I have done this only for Kinjal..But if u think it is wrong! U and Ahem make a decision! Chirag Leaves! Kokila looks at Ahem..Ahem leaves!

Kinjal here comes in the hall and tells Where has Fui gone! Dhaval has Gone to the Office but Fui where did she go? Urmila comes at the door Smiling! Kinjal asks her where had u gone! She thinks Now when Dhaval comes home without a job then We will see..Kinjal tells i am very Worried About u and also u are BP patient na! Urmila turns and Says! Now in the Office the Salary u are getting Is good..But at least ur family people are not give u dan! Kinjal tells U need Dan
(free
Money) and Leaves! Urmila tells This Kagdi is flying in the air;Just wait and watch how Her Flying will come down When Dhaval comes in the House without a Job! Hm!

Here Rashi comes in her Room..Give Urmila a call.She hears Hetal behind..Hetal was giving instructions to Mani how to clean the House..She tells That U Start from Rashi's room..She looks at Rashi Rashi joins her hand...Mani comes Inside! Rashi is trying to tell her Something with her actions(which even i didn't understand) Mani was Doing the opposite of what Rashi was telling her..Rashi sits with her Hand on her forehead here Urmila is telling I hoe Rashi is not Angry with me and Is  taking this Vrat Seriously

* Part 3*

Kokila comes in the Room...Parag tells her to keep Calm..he is doing all this for Kinjal na..Kokila tells Now Kinjal..U remember na..He wanted to give Kinjal a Car..And u U had to give this to him..Chirag bhai wants to just tell he cares a lot and Blah Blah! And then he told me Whatever u think is rite U do..and he left...Kokila asks Parag to leave her For a while..Parag leaves!

Gopi comes and tells I brought this Oil for U..because u were looking Worried thats why..Kokila tells The thing that Happend out side is it because of u no na!  Rashi who doesn't do any work and dust her Pallu and U take that Pallu! Now have u thought about any thing! how to win Ahem's heart..See now think! And tell me If u think any thing..Now leave!

Here Rashi goes in the Bathroom! and opens the Tap! and calls Urmila and tells her this Maun Vrat has irritated me..Now when will i be free? Urmila tells What is all this Tad Tad Tad! In the Background..Rashi tells that I am in the bathroom..Now u tell me If  Dhaval's job goes then everything will come on your head..She tells that u call Kagdi's mother Chiil Mayya..So i am her Mother..I am just waiting for Dhaval to come home! and i hope i had a camera..so that i could click her photo..Now u will have to do a big thing..Do something to her Gopi Vau..So that u are free from this Mau Vrat

Here Gopi is thinking What to do? Rashi comes there and asks her What happened! Gopi tells that Kokila has told her to think something that will make Ahem Happy! ...Rashi tells Her that u clean Ahem's room...Gopi doesn't understand..Rashi brings a Bucket of water and does that Acting! Gopi comes to Know about that! and goes to bring Cloth and Mop!

Here Dhaval comes Back! Urmila is happy..Kinjal asks whats the matter! Dhaval tells that there is a File that Chirag told me to read! I was just going to take this! Ahem comes there...and tells Dhaval that U are very hard working! But still i cannot keep u for the job Dhaval tells It okay Ahem Bhai! I just wanted to work as a good person..but if u do not want me to work i won't work..Ahem leaves.Kinjal asks him Why!? He tells that..Mom is very angry..Kinjal tells how did Mom come to know..He tells Urmila aunty andDhaval came to the house..Kinjal is shocked!

Here Rashi is telling this Gopi is stupid..anything i'll tell she'll listen Dumbo!..She see's Mani and tells Nothing will happen Here Mani is there I won't be caught

Ahem tells Kokila that He removed Dhaval from his Job...Kokila tells Was he sad? Ahem tells No But Kinjal..Kokila tells Not to worry about Kinjal..I have full faith on Dhaval..Ahem asks Forgiveness from not telling her..Kokila tells her to remember next time!

Rashi spills the Soap Water and Walks to Mani..Mani asks her Do u want something? She tells her to carry on..Gopi comes there..Rashi takes the things..But drops it..She tells Gopi to carry on! Gopi is walking! Rashi stands Up and tries to explain her something..Mani understands it..By that time Gopi slips and hits her head on the cupboard!

* Precap *

Kokila gives Gopi a Saaree and tells her to wear this..Rashi tells her to Wear this Saaree and that she will Make her wear it differently...And i will make your hair also different and make it perfect and Best!! Kokila comes there..Rashi is shocked! and is scared!

Kya Hoga Gopi Ka? aur Rashi ki Maun Vrat ka? Janne ke liye dekhiye SNS Kal Raat 7:00 Baje (What Will happen to Gopi.and Rashi's Vrat Watch Saathiya tomorrow 7:00pm
)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*My Comments
Episode Was Not that Gr8! Crap Episode like always!
I rate the Episode 6 Out of 10! Lets Hope For the best for tomorrows Episode! Others who haven't watched the Episode..Its better U read the Written Update..But don't see the Episode!
*Yawns*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Please Press Like To Appreciate
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
⭐️ ⭐️
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Todays epi was a  total was of time. πŸ˜•toally agree with u wen u say CRAP episode.
Thanks for the update. Yet another episode to skip. It's becoming a regular habit for me now.
Originally posted by Ritu567

Todays epi was a  total waste of time. πŸ˜•toally agree with u wen u say CRAP episode.

Yea! Don't even think Of Watching the Episode! Totally Waste Of Time!!
Anyway Thanks! πŸ˜‰

No Problem Shaun and Bloem...Yea Shaun!! Its become a habit for Many of us! Thanks For Appreciating Anyway!  
Thanks Ridzzi. Missed you. Yet another lousy epi 😑

Rashi is so irritating with her mime act πŸ€’
thank you so much for the written update. I am sooo very glad that I skipped it.
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Thanks Ridzzi. Missed you. Yet another lousy epi 😑

Rashi is so irritating with her mime act πŸ€’

Aww!! Yea! Now i am sleeping i mean Dozing even While Updating! πŸ₯±

And That Urshi! Kalakariyan! Oh God its really irritating!!

Anyway thanks A lot for Appreciating πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the update ridzi
Originally posted by sat_2010

thank you so much for the written update. I am sooo very glad that I skipped it.

πŸ˜† LoL...Thanks A lot!! πŸ˜†