NAVYA top 4th show! 12TH MAY TRPS - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo friends bye this discussion is endless. Wait we discuss to whom, who have ears but those who are dumb they will not listen to us so Bye everyone.
😆
Originally posted by maria2285

Happy B'day Harshaddd... 😍

God save u from evil eyes... 🤗

Bye Nkapoor... today ur plan flopped, go and try ur cheap tactics in other forums tomo...

better go to sleep na.. Who's stoppping u ... ROFL...😆
Arre someone give her Navya forum ka pata..🥱 Bechari kabse bhatak rahi hai, yahan wahan uske posts karte hue..
Originally posted by nkapoor

wat harshiya segment? i have no idea, do u think world revolves around these two? get real please, also, i posted here because I am super pissed at the crazy fans here, who went gaga over how amazing this show was, and it was such a slap when it ended, and even a bigger slap  when a new show is doing much better! newayyy bye bye

i dun get it why do u care if we are crazy??😆 how and why does it bother youuu? we make you also crazy or what?🤣

nah, i proved how obsessive, delusional and mean u guys r! so my plan is very much succesful! bye bye
Damn you were just wasting your and our time to prove this
You dont need to prove we proud to be obsessed fans.😎
Now Bye 😃

nah, i proved how obsessive, delusional and mean u guys r! so my plan is very much succesful! bye bye
U are saying Bye from when.. We rock .. People dont feel like leaving us, n thats why come running to this forum to give us free ka entertainment.. WoW!!!!!!!! We are soo famous...
Originally posted by manasi_31

i dun get it why do u care if we are crazy??😆 how and why does it bother youuu? we make you also crazy or what?🤣

Dumb!!!! Kapoorr 😆

haan na .. we are obsessive abt TL and Harshiya the same way as u are mad and obsessive about KZK and anurag-prerna..😆😆😆

ROFL on you for ur madness.. u very well know that u can't get ur show and ur fav jodi back... pity on you... chu chu chu ... 😆😆😆

We'll know who's going to get a bigger slap in a few months time baby... Ppl know the fact abt TL and its ending.. and some ppl like u can't digest the popularity Harshad, Anupriya and TL got in just a few months time... Pity u ppl... Jealous.. hai haiii... Drink something chill as u are fuming out with jealousy 😆😆😆😆
😍

HarshIya made us so famous 😍🤣
Originally posted by mishti_17

U are saying Bye from when.. We rock .. People dont feel like leaving us, n thats why come running to this forum to give us free ka entertainment.. WoW!!!!!!!! We are soo famous...

Kab se bye bol rahi hai ja naaa!! 😆

Did we deny??😆 Hum log hai na.. Tumhe itni takleef kyun ho rahi hai??? Itni takleef hai toh So kyun nahi jaati... 😆