Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mishti_17

😆 Arre someone give her Navya forum ka pata..🥱 Bechari kabse bhatak rahi hai, yahan wahan uske posts karte hue..

Arey kalindi... does the show have a forum?? i think Nkapoor didn't find one, dats y posting their news here and there... 😆
Originally posted by: maria2285

haan na .. we are obsessive abt TL and Harshiya the same way as u are mad and obsessive about KZK and anurag-prerna..😆😆😆

ROFL on you for ur madness.. u very well know that u can't get ur show and ur fav jodi back... pity on you... chu chu chu ... 😆😆😆

We'll know who's going to get a bigger slap in a few months time baby... Ppl know the fact abt TL and its ending.. and some ppl like u can't digest the popularity Harshad, Anupriya and TL got in just a few months time... Pity u ppl... Jealous.. hai haiii... Drink something chill as u are fuming out with jealousy 😆😆😆😆

I am sorry i do not unecessary insult sumone because of AP! TERE LIYE was never famous, that is why no one could stop its downfall, and an average show like navya with no proper backing is doing better then it! but it is funny how delusional u guys r about the show's popularity!Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We should request SBS and others to take our interview with HC now😎😎look people talk about us,think about us,waste their time on US .We are celebrities now😎
HC and US😍😍
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: maria2285

Arey kalindi... does the show have a forum?? i think Nkapoor didn't find one, dats y posting their news here and there... 😆

Haan Maria!! Nkapoor Search for Navya forum..or get ur eyes checked bcoz Navya is on No 2! on SP 😆
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Haan Maria!! Nkapoor Search for Navya forum..or get ur eyes checked bcoz Navya is on No 2! on SP 😆

NAVYA is 4th overall
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I am sorry i do not unecessary insult sumone because of AP! TERE LIYE was never famous, that is why no one could stop its downfall, and an average show like navya with no proper backing is doing better then it! but it is funny how delusional u guys r about the show's popularity!

😲 Now I understand you have come here to insult us by showing Navya TRP's ! 😲 your ture colors are out now! Read the articles where it says TL was famous and doing very well!

Navya fan in TL forum ! Wah kya baat hai! 😆
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Maha-

We should request SBS and others to take our interview with HC now😎😎look people talk about us,think about us,waste their time on US .We are celebrities now😎
HC and US😍😍

hann...👍🏼..😆