NAVYA top 4th show! 12TH MAY TRPS - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoor

yup, ek chota sa article, nothing insulting about it, yet itni mirchi lagey! let me add another song 'hai hai mirchi uuf uuf mirchi' harshad ke fans ko lagi mirchi

arey ppl , how will she get sleep today.. i'm sure she has become sleepless after seeing harshiya segment yest...

And we are harshiya fans... not only harshad fans... We love our stars.. We don't bash other stars like ppl like you... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ya, the show didn't run for not even a year for various other reasons and u very well know that... And how come crazy ppl like u, will understand the fact... Rather than running and boring the audience for 7 longg years, it ended on a high note...πŸ‘

And in 7 yrs, i'm sure KZK wudn't have got so many fans like wat TL got in just 10 months...  Hai hai... Ye jealousy bhi na... kya kuch kartha hai insaan ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup, ek chota sa article, nothing insulting about it, yet itni mirchi lagey! let me add another song 'hai hai mirchi uuf uuf mirchi' harshad ke fans ko lagi mirchi
Thank u so much but I really dont like ur voice🀣 .. Now go to sleep... Good night n plan something better in ur sleep...
Originally posted by maria2285

arey ppl , how will she get sleep today.. i'm sure she has become sleepless after seeing harshiya segment yest...

And we are harshiya fans... not only harshad fans... We love our stars.. We don't bash other stars like ppl like you... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ya, the show didn't run for not even a year for various other reasons and u very well know that... And how come crazy ppl like u, will understand the fact... Rather than running and boring the audience for 7 longg years, it ended on a high note...πŸ‘

And in 7 yrs, i'm sure KZK wudn't have got so many fans like wat TL got in just 10 months...  Hai hai... Ye jealousy bhi na... kya kuch kartha hai insaan ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat harshiya segment? and y the hell wud i be jealous? do u think world revolves around these two? get out in the real world would ya? I am just super pissed at the crazy fans here, hence I posted here, that is all!

i have no idea what segment u r talking about, newayy by blowing a small article out of propotion, u guys have proven how insecure r u! there was no need to get soo rude and personal! (check page1) and since now i have proved my point I am going off to bed, u guys can continue ur celebrations after I leave, but I cannot stay here forever
Good night dear,Have a sound sleep,Sweet dreamsπŸ˜›

i have no idea what segment u r talking about, newayy by blowing a small article out of propotion, u guys have proven how insecure r u! there was no need to get soo rude and personal! (check page1) and since now i have proved my point I am going off to bed, u guys can continue ur celebrations after I leave, but I cannot stay here forever

Arre yaar you are saying this from ages that you are going to bed. But I think you are being awakened by some nightmares? Chalo I will pray for you that you should have some sweet dreams.
Bye Whatever Kapoor...Gn...Keep entertaining us!! 
Originally posted by -Maha-

arey dear itna ghussaπŸ€”.actually we were missing such fun from so many days and thanks to your post we got something to enjoy and discuss ,after yesterday's sbs i was missing TL and harshiya more Thanks alot for changing our moods .Yesterday segment was extra sweet na so we needed some mirchi to change taste and that you provided us
Thanks huhπŸ€—

Real Maha ji, u rock πŸ€£

this 'dear' needs to have some meetha after giving us such a nice entertainment with the kadvey comments πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ye lo hamare Onu k fav rasgullay 😍🀣

wat harshiya segment? i have no idea, do u think world revolves around these two? get real please, also, i posted here because I am super pissed at the crazy fans here, who went gaga over how amazing this show was, and it was such a slap when it ended, and even a bigger slap  when a new show is doing much better! newayyy bye bye
Happy B'day Harshaddd... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

God save u from evil eyes... πŸ€—

Bye Nkapoor... today ur plan flopped, go and try ur cheap tactics in other forums tomo...

better go to sleep na.. Who's stoppping u ... ROFL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy B'day Harshaddd... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

God save u from evil eyes... πŸ€—

Bye Nkapoor... today ur plan flopped, go and try ur cheap tactics in other forums tomo...

better go to sleep na.. Who's stoppping u ... ROFL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nah, i proved how obsessive, delusional and mean u guys r! so my plan is very much succesful! bye bye Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago