NAVYA top 4th show! 12TH MAY TRPS - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
nice after-party guys👍🏼, u created ur own entertainment! otherwise this topic had nothing instigating in it! zara se article post kardo tau mirchi lagjati hai! 😆😆😆😆

and please i cannot be jealous of a show that did not even run for a year! even pathetic shows do better then this!
🤣 "Tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kyaa karoon" 

I really love this song... Govinda n Karishma were so good in it...🤣😉
arre you are here I thought you have gone to sleep and are having sweet taanulicious dreams.
Originally posted by nkapoor

nice after-party guys👍🏼, u created ur own entertainment! otherwise this topic had nothing instigating in it! zara se article post kardo tau mirchi lagjati hai! 😆

and please i cannot be jealous of a show that did not even run for a year! even pathetic shows do better then this!
and so thats the reason it got lakhs together fans in short span 😉😉😉😉🥳
Originally posted by mishti_17

yup, ek chota sa article, nothing insulting about it, yet itni mirchi lagey! let me add another song 'hai hai mirchi uuf uuf mirchi' harshad ke fans ko lagi mirchi
arey dear itna ghussa🤔.actually we were missing such fun from so many days and thanks to your post we got something to enjoy and discuss ,after yesterday's sbs i was missing TL and harshiya more Thanks alot for changing our moods .Yesterday segment was extra sweet na so we needed some mirchi to change taste and that you provided us
Thanks huh🤗
Happy Birthday Harshad!
Tere Liye Rocks! 🥳 TaAnu and HarshIya are forever!🤗
Originally posted by mishti_17

Yea Dii...Me tooo ... 😆
Originally posted by ramyaks

Happy Birthday Harshad!
Tere Liye Rocks! 🥳 TaAnu and HarshIya are forever!🤗

⭐️⭐️ 😍
😍
Originally posted by -Maha-

arey dear itna ghussa🤔.actually we were missing such fun from so many days and thanks to your post we got something to enjoy and discuss ,after yesterday's sbs i was missing TL and harshiya more Thanks alot for changing our moods .Yesterday segment was extra sweet na so we needed some mirchi to change taste and that you provided us
Thanks huh🤗
i have no idea what segment u r talking about, newayy by blowing a small article out of propotion, u guys have proven how insecure r u! there was no need to get soo rude and personal! (check page1) and since now i have proved my point I am going off to bed, u guys can continue ur celebrations after I leave, but I cannot stay here forever