Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor

tyeh posting a random article here means one should get insulted! how logical!😆 newayy if u guys dun mind, get this topic closed, I need to go to sleep

Random!😲 You did it desperately for second topic is it! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

tyeh posting a random article here means one should get insulted! how logical!😆 newayy if u guys dun mind, get this topic closed, I need to go to sleep

arey who's stopping u from sleeping... that's wat we are telling from first, just leave from here... ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

here is the reply to this topic:

LMFAO now you have transformed into Navya's PR🤣🤣

Tired of promoting Anurag Prerna already ?!!!🤣

have got nothing more to say!
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1. I have no problem with harshad chopra, just over-possesive harshad fans
2. navya is doing much better then tere liye, it is already on no.4 inspite of the fact it is got unknown actors
3. kzk ended at the right time, after running for 7rs, i also watched kdmhmd
4. stop getting soo hyper, this post is not instigating, i have made no remarks, it is just a bit of information, i have not gone personal and rude unlike u guys!

totally agree to you di. First of all it is not the right forum to comment and please we are not at all intersted in these things. Tere Liye got good trps because it had an excellent concept but what about Navya one thing that might you also know that it got trp as there were many fans who were jealous with our taanu and TL so in order to prove they have started to watch this naya.

And our dear show was crowned with slot leader by defeating the popular show utran.
Navya has not gained any achievement. Old concept, etc. 

One request to the mods to close this topic immediately as there is no end of it.

Tere Liye and taanu is the best.
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@topicmaker : Just want to say thanks for making our already active and lovely forum a bit more active..😆  howmuchever u try u cant deny u love tl and tl forum AND tl fans 😛Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: manasi_31

^ Just want to say thanks for making our already active and lovely forum a bit more active..😆  howmuchever u try u cant deny u love tl and tl forum AND tl fans 😛

will never ever post here again! just wanted to have fun to see the massive over-reaction of harshad fans! but i do not want to waste me time like this ever again!
Originally posted by: taanufan

totally agree to you di. First of all it is not the right forum to comment and please we are not at all intersted in these things. Tere Liye got good trps because it had an excellent concept but what about Navya one thing that might you also know that it got trp as there were many fans who were jealous with our taanu and TL so in order to prove they have started to watch this naya.

And our dear show was crowned with slot leader by defeating the popular show utran.
Navya has not gained any achievement. Old concept, etc. 

One request to the mods to close this topic immediately as there is no end of it.

Tere Liye and taanu is the best.

really peoplebeing jealous of tere liye? wow! that is being sooo delusional!
bye...i understand if u guys want to do an after party and insult me in this topic... but i got to go to sleep also
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

will never ever post here again! just wanted to have fun to see the massive over-reaction of harshad fans! but i do not want to waste me time like this ever again!

thanks! that will be atleast a little ''kind'' of u if u never visit this lovely place and/or think henceforth abt tl and its fab actors 😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Excuse.. i remember u telling u had no problem with harshad... now y are u worried abt harshad fans...

i agree with vandy di... u are still not able to come out of the pain that kzk was replaced by harshad's show..😆😆😆😆

and like other ppl u too fuming in jealousy abt his growing popularity.. that's expected na when ppl are popular.. ðŸ˜†

See ur posts, u didn't want to instigate but now u wanted to have fun with harshad fans... Its better u never decide to post here again... If u did, we can't guarantee that we'll be this polite too ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†