Tere Liye

NAVYA top 4th show! 12TH MAY TRPS - Page 4

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor

go check page no.1 u were the first one to post! I must say u were soo polite! (sarcasm)

Excuse me... we were polite enough to tell you not to post topics that are not related to TL and hence to be closed...

Wat more politeness do u expect ?? If you are sooo bored, go to the serial forum which u boast of and do something to get busy.. and ur presence is not needed here...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not Related to TL. Please Close
This content was originally posted by: maria2285

Excuse me... we were polite enough to tell you not to post topics that are not related to TL and hence to be closed...

Wat more politeness do u expect ?? If you are sooo bored, go to the serial forum which u boast of and do something to get busy.. and ur presence is not needed here...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

u were never polite! and I loved how u got stirred up by an 'irrelevant' article, it was not even instigating! I enjoyed this!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

if u guys had a life u wud've ignored this topic, rather then being mean and personal! talk about being obsessed! it is fun to see how people react to stuff! this article is not at all instigating!

lets do one thing guys...
if she says her post is not instigating...lets dig up articles which say that desh which replaced kzk was a show with a very good theme...desh's tam ratings where it was in the top 5 shows and all such things...
lets dig up all this and post it in anuraag-prerna fc...
she should not take any offense...and not be rude either!
lets see if nkapoor can set an example for everybody...by taking no offense to things which have no connection with her fav show...but indirectly targets it
wat say nkapoor???
shall we try???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

lets do one thing guys...
if she says her post is not instigating...lets dig up articles which say that desh which replaced kzk was a show with a very good theme...desh's tam ratings where it was in the top 5 shows and all such things...
lets dig up all this and post it in anuraag-prerna fc...
she should not take any offense...and not be rude either!
lets see if nkapoor can set an example for everybody...by taking no offense to things which have no connection with her fav show...but indirectly targets it
wat say nkapoor???
shall we try???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i won't get instigated, desh never measured up to kzk in terms of trps, plus i sorta liked this show, so yeh u can try!
VandyP thumbnail

i won't get instigated, desh never measured up to kzk in terms of trps, plus i sorta liked this show, so yeh u can try!

practise before u preach nkapoor...
fact is
u are an attention seekerπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
aajkal nobody is there at ur fav jodi fc...so u are here to get attentionπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

practise before u preach nkapoor...
fact is
u are an attention seekerπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
aajkal nobody is there at ur fav jodi fc...so u are here to get attentionπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

LOL, I did not know posting a not so relevant article can give me that much attention! I knew a few obssessed fan will entertain me! but  never knew I will get soo much attention!πŸ˜‰ if u guys r soo concerned about me getting attention, dun give me any! I wrote nothing against ur show! yet I got welcomed with a lot of insults!Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL, I did not know posting a not so relevant article can give me that much attention! I knew a few obssessed fan will entertain me! but  never knew I will get soo much attention!πŸ˜‰ if u guys r soo concerned about me getting attention, dun give me any! I wrote nothing against ur show! yet I got welcomed with a lot of insults!

Well if you think you were insulted here, you got it for your self! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

LOL, I did not know posting a not so relevant article can give me that much attention! I knew a few obssessed fan will entertain me! but  never knew I will get soo much attention!πŸ˜‰ if u guys r soo concerned about me getting attention, dun give me any! I wrote nothing against ur show! yet I got welcomed with a lot of insults!

bye...
this my bye!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not urs...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
picchle 10 posts se bye bye bole jaa rahi hai...but not goingπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
i am just not interested in replying to ur posts...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
but yes...lemme remind u...one more comment abt tl or its actors...i'll be back...😊😊😊😊
This content was originally posted by: ramyaks

Well if you think you were insulted here, you got it for your self! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

tyeh posting a random article here means one should get insulted! how logical!πŸ˜† newayy if u guys dun mind, get this topic closed, I need to go to sleep