NAVYA top 4th show! 12TH MAY TRPS - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -vandy-

oki lets get to facts nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
agree kzk ran for 7 long yrs😊
but it ran for 7 long yrs during an era wen there were only 3 general entertainment channels in indiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
star, sony and zeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
the moment the competition increased with colors imagine sab and a whole lot of channels entering into competition...star decided to say tata good bye to it...reason known to everybody that kzk did not have the potential to survive the competition...
( i targeted kzk coz u targeted tl...hisaab baraabar😊)

yes navya is doing well...good for the ph...but y tell us???
do u think we at tl forum are interested in discussing it????
nope we are not!

we are not over possesive fans nkapoor...we are just fans who do not tolerate any kind of bashing to our show or actors,...be it direct or indirect...if u think the members here are fools not to understand ur pun...U R WRONG

and stop posting rude like u guys in every postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we r not getting personal...u poked ur nose...i hope u get wat i'm trying to say...
kzk was no.3 for 7yrs even with shows like KBC, JJKN, ekta mai was ruling at that time! the quality and the trps of today's shows cannot match up!
Originally posted by nkapoor

kzk was no.3 for 7yrs even with shows like KBC, JJKN, ekta mai was ruling at that time! the quality and the trps of today's shows cannot match up!
hmmm
u have a pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abb i can understand wat ur prob is...thoda thoda...but i canπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ur root problem is ekta mam...or bt
ur prob lies in the fact that she can't make another kzk...or in other words the quality of her production has gone down
hmm very true
then dearie...
y don't u go and spam her wall on FB...rather than poking ur nose hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i mean it not tough to get one fb account...u know...u just need an email id...
register urself...and start spamming her wall...
chances are that she might see ur grievance...
and try to rectify her past mistakesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sabki shanti ho jaayegi...
u khush coz bt will produce good quality show(minus kzk lead actors of course!πŸ˜‰)
and we khush coz if kzk lead actors are not in new shows...u'll try to get ur purana way of entertainment...youtube zindabadπŸ₯³
plz refrain making such topics..
all it does is create tension in d forum...
Originally posted by -vandy-

hmmm
u have a pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abb i can understand wat ur prob is...thoda thoda...but i canπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ur root problem is ekta mam...or bt
ur prob lies in the fact that she can't make another kzk...or in other words the quality of her production has gone down
hmm very true
then dearie...
y don't u go and spam her wall on FB...rather than poking ur nose hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i mean it not tough to get one fb account...u know...u just need an email id...
register urself...and start spamming her wall...
chances are that she might see ur grievance...
and try to rectify her past mistakesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sabki shanti ho jaayegi...
u khush coz bt will produce good quality show(minus kzk lead actors of course!πŸ˜‰)
and we khush coz if kzk lead actors are not in new shows...u'll try to get ur purana way of entertainment...youtube zindabadπŸ₯³
yeh I still watch kzk on youtube! it is the best show! nice screenplay, actors and drama!

yeh I still watch kzk on youtube! it is the best show! nice screenplay, actors and drama!

then go and watch it na...πŸ˜† Who's stopping you? πŸ˜› instead y creating topics which ppl here are least interested about... Get a life ppl.. if TL fans really wanted to know abt watever show u are talking abt, they would have chked the respective forum.. 
no one asked u to do the great job for us.. now get a life and refrain from posting such crap topics in this forum...

And vandy di... u are tooo gud.. Spot on  replies to ppl who need a much needed brk πŸ˜›
Originally posted by maria2285

then go and watch it na...πŸ˜† Who's stopping you? πŸ˜› instead y creating topics which ppl here are least interested about... Get a life ppl.. if TL fans really wanted to know abt watever show u are talking abt, they would have chked the respective forum.. 
no one asked u to do the great job for us.. now get a life and refrain from posting such crap topics in this forum...

And vandy di... u are tooo gud.. Spot on  replies to ppl who need a much needed brk πŸ˜›
if u guys had a life u wud've ignored this topic, rather then being mean and personal! talk about being obsessed! it is fun to see how people react to stuff! this article is not at all instigating!
We informed you this is wrong post in TL forum and you never taught to stop posting! You are pulling others legs! better you ignore! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Originally posted by ramyaks

We informed you this is wrong post in TL forum and you never taught to stop posting! You are pulling others legs! better you ignore! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
ohh yeh I was very politely told this wasn't I? I was bombarded with rude comments! that was fun to seeπŸ˜†

ohh yeh I was very politely told this wasn't I? I was bombarded with rude comments! that was fun to seeπŸ˜†
πŸ€” Having fun ah!  We also told you politely, you never gave a thought to ignore, and you are blaming us! 😳
Originally posted by ramyaks

πŸ€” Having fun ah!  We also told you politely, you never gave a thought to ignore, and you are blaming us! 😳
go check page no.1 u were the first one to post! I must say u were soo polite! (sarcasm)