Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I  never said that, just thought people will be curious to know how to show replacing tere liye is doing

Sorry we are least interested🤣 Keep it in mind, next time ok...🤣  Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I  never said that, just thought people will be curious to know how to show replacing tere liye is doing

Thanks for your over-concern, but i dont think ANY TL FAN is interested 😊

Topic to be closed!😊
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Sorry we are least interested🤣 Keep it in mind, next time ok...🤣 

will try, cannot promise
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣
i guess u forgot tl had made its entry into the 9th position in its maiden week with a tam rating of 3.4

navya took 5 whole weeks to get to the 13th spot🤣🤣

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can do whatever I want! if u r soo unhappy about it, dun post in the topic

You can do what ever you want 😲 You should follow some Forum rule I guess for not getting any warning 🤢
Edited by ramyaks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

🤣🤣

i guess u forgot tl had made its entry into the 9th position in its maiden week with a tam rating of 3.4

navya took 5 whole weeks to get to the 13th spot🤣🤣

its on the 7th spot! tere liye had good ratings here and there, but it was never consistent! also a BT show with a known actor starring in it will obviously get a very high rating in its maiden week
VandyP thumbnail

its on the 7th spot! tere liye had good ratings here and there, but it was never consistent! also a BT show with a known actor starring in it will obviously get a very high rating in its maiden week

frankly nkapoor i don't understand wat ur problem is...
u do not like harshad chopda coz firstly his show replaced ur fav show...
secondly u hate harshad chopda coz ekta mam christened him as anuraag ganguly in tere liye
thirdly...u have a problem with tere liye and the forum members for reasons un understandable to anybody...😕 
coz this forum is archieved...there's hardly any activity going on here...
u come here and post unnecessary things which are not related to this forum🥱🥱🥱

abb lets get to the root of ur prob...
since ur fav actors are not going to be paired anymore ...be it in near future...or next birth...
and u r tired of discussing their scenes again and again...
u are desperately in need of some entertainment...
u don't mind it being unhealthy...

i might be sounding very rude to u...
but its a fact...that u r trying to instigate members of this forum
and we as a forum are not going to tolerate any such behaviour...
u love ur actors...
we love ours...

there is no need to poke ur nose in this forum...
just a suggestion...
had u gone and posted this in navya forum...u could've had some healthy and good entertainment😆😆😆😆😆

now coming to ur reply...

tl was consistently in the top 10 shows...
it slipped to 10+ ranking in jan last 2 weeks coz of the track that was going on...u know villain trying to emotionally blackmail the heroine and marry her...this track could've earned great trps in the era of ur show...but modern generation did not like it...so they decided not to accept it😊

and thanx for accepting that harshad chopda is a well known bt actor😊
but if his mere presence contributed to huge trps in maiden week...then i hope u'll agree that the child actors...the story and the direction kept the audience glued to keep the ranking in top 10😊

mind u...tl was consistent...coz i was the one who posted the tam ratings every week😊
i can prove it😳

and not to forget...tl removedthe numero uno uttaran in the 10 pm slot...and made a place for itself...
so my advice is...first get ur facts right...and then start playing such tricks😆😆😆
Originally posted by: -vandy-

frankly nkapoor i don't understand wat ur problem is...
u do not like harshad chopda coz firstly his show replaced ur fav show...
secondly u hate harshad chopda coz ekta mam christened him as anuraag ganguly in tere liye
thirdly...u have a problem with tere liye and the forum members for reasons un understandable to anybody...😕 
coz this forum is archieved...there's hardly any activity going on here...
u come here and post unnecessary things which are not related to this forum🥱🥱🥱

abb lets get to the root of ur prob...
since ur fav actors are not going to be paired anymore ...be it in near future...or next birth...
and u r tired of discussing their scenes again and again...
u are desperately in need of some entertainment...
u don't mind it being unhealthy...

i might be sounding very rude to u...
but its a fact...that u r trying to instigate members of this forum
and we as a forum are not going to tolerate any such behaviour...
u love ur actors...
we love ours...

there is no need to poke ur nose in this forum...
just a suggestion...
had u gone and posted this in navya forum...u could've had some healthy and good entertainment😆😆😆😆😆

now coming to ur reply...

tl was consistently in the top 10 shows...
it slipped to 10+ ranking in jan last 2 weeks coz of the track that was going on...u know villain trying to emotionally blackmail the heroine and marry her...this track could've earned great trps in the era of ur show...but modern generation did not like it...so they decided not to accept it😊

and thanx for accepting that harshad chopda is a well known bt actor😊
but if his mere presence contributed to huge trps in maiden week...then i hope u'll agree that the child actors...the story and the direction kept the audience glued to keep the ranking in top 10😊

mind u...tl was consistent...coz i was the one who posted the tam ratings every week😊
i can prove it😳

and not to forget...tl removedthe numero uno uttaran in the 10 pm slot...and made a place for itself...
so my advice is...first get ur facts right...and then start playing such tricks😆😆😆

1. I have no problem with harshad chopra, just over-possesive harshad fans
2. navya is doing much better then tere liye, it is already on no.4 inspite of the fact it is got unknown actors
3. kzk ended at the right time, after running for 7rs, i also watched kdmhmd
4. stop getting soo hyper, this post is not instigating, i have made no remarks, it is just a bit of information, i have not gone personal and rude unlike u guys!
VandyP thumbnail

1. I have no problem with harshad chopra, just over-possesive harshad fans

2. navya is doing much better then tere liye, it is already on no.4 inspite of the fact it is got unknown actors
3. kzk ended at the right time, after running for 7rs, i also watched kdmhmd
4. stop getting soo hyper, this post is not instigating, i have made no remarks, it is just a bit of information, i have not gone personal and rude unlike u guys!

oki lets get to facts now😉😉😉
agree kzk ran for 7 long yrs😊
but it ran for 7 long yrs during an era wen there were only 3 general entertainment channels in india😆😆😆
star, sony and zee😃😃😃
the moment the competition increased with colors imagine sab and a whole lot of channels entering into competition...star decided to say tata good bye to it...reason known to everybody that kzk did not have the potential to survive the competition...
( i targeted kzk coz u targeted tl...hisaab baraabar😊)

yes navya is doing well...good for the ph...but y tell us???
do u think we at tl forum are interested in discussing it????
nope we are not!

we are not over possesive fans nkapoor...we are just fans who do not tolerate any kind of bashing to our show or actors,...be it direct or indirect...if u think the members here are fools not to understand ur pun...U R WRONG

and stop posting rude like u guys in every post😆😆😆
we r not getting personal...u poked ur nose...i hope u get wat i'm trying to say...
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yawn 🤔 we are least interested how other shows r doing
Tere liye was best on its own place n so is Navya so no need to compare these two as they both are very different
MODS please close this topic (: