-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Chiraag says that if Koki thought that giving Dhaval a job was a wrong decision, then her and Ahem can collaborate and make the right decision

Why Koki and Ahem?
Paraag was standing right there

Ahem may be Kinjal's bhai, but Paraag is her dad. Shouldn't he have the right to make the decicion about her too?

Or I guess Chiraag already knows that Koki will never consult Paraag

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.. that is exactly what I thought when I saw the scene.. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Parag is the useless son that gets shouted at by his mum Kokila regularly, her husband is Aham. He and her make the decisions with regards to their family.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think chirag did something bad what is in supporting someone in your what is wrong in it. infact support bring love between each other. koki  is just making it a big issue
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

But I agree with Koki's reasoning. Many a time, relations have been spoiled, joint families have broken due to souring relations in business.

But Chirag was wrong. His statement shows that Parag too is a non-entity with him. I didn't expect this from his own brother. Chirag should have said tum log, at least included him for appearances sake.

If it had been real life, Chirag's statement would imply that Parag is dead & therefore Koki should take the decision with Ahem.

I know I know, it's fiction
Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree that mixing family relations in business is not good, also we know how manipulated Dhaval is, he could have easily turned greedy and embezzled funds thereby making the whole arrangement messier. It's best this way.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Women, they always treat their men as dirtbag. Kokila is one such woman
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I agree that mixing family relations in business is not good, also we know how manipulated Dhaval is, he could have easily turned greedy and embezzled funds thereby making the whole arrangement messier. It's best this way.

Yes, it could have had ugly consequences. Instead of kicking him out, Ahem could have said based on what I've seen of you I'll recommend your name to one of our associates. The situation could have been handled better instead of in this ham-handed manner.

On a side note - I would like to say that Dhawal's eyes are more beautiful than any of the many actresses' ðŸ˜³
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Women, they always treat their men as dirtbag. Kokila is one such woman

Gopi doesn't treat Ahem like a dirtbag.
Raahi and Urmi do

Yuks

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But Kokila treats her husband like dirtbag, so does Kinjal. So these women are just good for nothing. And chirag asked Kokila to take the decision which i'm sure will be biased. Whats wrong if dhawal works for the Modis? At least the guy genuinely want to prove himself. Kokila is uh.. Forget it, i hate her.